Does a women have to be naked to be sexy?

No way it's something some have and some don't.
I just finished some photos of a young latina provider and she didn't have too take off all her clothes to look hot in fact she is what I call a big bone women.
She only wore a tight unbotton top a black strapless bra and lace french cut panties her sexiness just came out so hot.
Flawless smile and complexion with big caramel colored eyes.
Just bouncing my flash off the walls gave incredible soft light touch to the photos.
The experience just made me enjoy hobbying all the more.
What was also nice she was naked when I dropped off the photos and very appreciative but not in a bcd way but she was so surprised she look so hot...it made my day.
Hey carkido!
Not at all, in fact a woman is more alluring when she wearing just enough to make you want to see it all.
I agree with 16. A woman doesn't necessarily have to be naked to be sexy, sometimes its the curiosity of whats underneath the clothing which makes it more appealing. Sometimes a sexy swim suits, underwear (thong, g-string, etc) and lingerie makes me want it more. as long as I know im getting some either way is sexy for me
Hey carkido!
Not at all, in fact a woman is more alluring when she wearing just enough to make you want to see it all. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
Hey itchy glad too see you made it.
Yup that's what I'm talking about.
But please providers get some good photos taken.
The cell phone and point and shoot cameras don't do it.
In this case a turtleneck, trenchcoat and knee high boots would make her more sexy.

Notanewbie stop posting pictures of sophia you know it makes DH go fap,fap,fap.
Looks like a photographer threAD to me.............damn, soPHia looks hot.
Looks like a photographer threAD to me.............damn, soPHia looks hot. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It's all the blue water in the background.
It's all the blue water in the background. Originally Posted by carkido45
....................and the blue wrist band............but, you were too busy checking her out to notice that.
....................and the blue wrist band............but, you were too busy checking her out to notice that. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If I was checking her out I would've have seen the wristband. Duuuh!
I think you're hooked on GSO3 and it's messing with your head and not the lil one.
I don't think so.. I love the female form naked.. but when clothed, whether it be scantly or business casual, or just everyday wear.. it leaves more to the imagination, and keeps me intrigued.

Leaves you full of wonder if her tits are firm, or soft.. I wonder if she has fat pussy lips or little ones.. etc etc
A lady should have both. Usually the lingerie or partly clothed pics are sexier than the fully nude, but sometimes my taste varies. Even full XXX hot pictures may be hotter with stockings and garter belt, or some lingerie.
Of course they don't have to be nekkid...
No--nekkid IS sexy...but almost nekkid is sexier!!!
I like wearing a sexy push up bra & panty set under a tight fitting low cut cami and a pair of daisy dukes...thats HOT!!!
I do not know what it is but some women can look damn sexy wearing bagging sweat pants and a flannel shirt. It just depends on the woman.