Women with two Vaginas

Flippin channels on the tv caught Tyra talking about women with two vaginas...WOW!!!
Memo to Tyra: Outing the OASPDBB is WRONG! It's rude and uncivil.

• Prego
  • 04-09-2010, 04:03 PM
OK, I'll bite, err, ask the question, where is the second one located? I have a suggestion...
No really there was about a dozen women talking about having two vaginas in the same area
Getting married to one with just one, is expensive enough .
If I was a mod, I would give you points for watching Tyra Banks.
Wait a minute... does that mean two sets of plumbing... does that mean Two Aunt Flos...
Wait a minute... does that mean two sets of plumbing... does that mean Two Aunt Flos... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Wouldn't it be great if there was only 1 set of plumbing and Aunt Flo only visited one of the kitties....then the other would always be available.....

OR...Aunt Flo comes every other week and Pre-PMS, PMS and Post-PMS is continuous
I don't get it,, got a picture? What about men with two Penises’
<Staff Edit: Against ECCIE Rules and Guidelines>
Wow my first ever points. Wish it had been for something worth getting points over. This is an adult board. But it's your rules, regardless of how recockulous they are.
Big Jake, KellyTNT flashed her fantastic breasts on the Thinck thread. They will make you feel better.

here ya' go.
Did she get points? How is the pic I posted any different?

For fucks sake.
Wow my first ever points. Wish it had been for something worth getting points over. This is an adult board. But it's your rules, regardless of how recockulous they are. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Big Jake I did not make rules I just make sure they are followed, if you like please have them changed but till then you and everyone will follow them. In this instance you cannot have genitilia showing, if you like here is the link

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=40
Your rodeo Hoss.