About BP ads, do you ever think?

That some of them are pictures of women in people's regular lives that are totally unaware that there picture is up?

For instance, I don't like Suzy Lee. I get this phone number to an offline fax machine and take pictures from her facebook page and post it on backpage with that number just for kicks.

Now, I wouldn't actually do that but with so many pics flying around wouldn't you think that some personal pictures have landed on BP every once and a while?
That would be unethical and ECCIE rule 45 of 73 states, no unethical behavior will be tolerated.

But yes it could be easily done. Just do it from an email and ip that can not be traced back to you. Harassment is against the law.
I don't thinck BP ads are free, so there'd be a money trail.
Green dot stripper debit card.
I know you can buy American Express gift cards at Randall's.
I got my premium access to this site through a gift card debit card.
If you going to fo it, I'll toss in a Cnote if you target a certian murdering rat bastard!
Be careful. Suzy Lee might just have a boyfriend without a sense of humor. With a big gun. And no problem hunting you down and teaching you a lesson. Jus' sayin....
I got my premium access to this site through a gift card debit card. Originally Posted by coefficient
Say it ain't so? conundrum, combustion, coefficient - codependent next? - not to worry, your secret is safe.
hahahaha......sweet heather! Your silly....can you relate????lol
Be careful. Suzy Lee might just have a boyfriend without a sense of humor. With a big gun. And no problem hunting you down and teaching you a lesson. Jus' sayin.... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Or worse... little Suzy Lee is Susan Lee Attorney at Law... and computer savvy...