AMP guys ...Be Carefull

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Three...-90756719.html

Man I'm glad I don't go to this joint.
The story never indicated if the customers really were police or not. Gosh my trips to AMP are never that much fun.
they were not police, remember it said they fled the scene....PD wouldn't have fled
I remember that I was with Flora once on W. Alabama when the police arrived. She dressed like lightning, walked out of the room, leaving me lying there, after FS, and turned to me and said, "We didn't do anything!" As soon as she left, I got up, dressed quickly, and before I could leave, she came back and said, "False alarm! They went upstairs." So, with adrenaline higher than before, we resumed. Shortly thereafter, someone knocked on our door loudly--another LE alert! It turned out to be another false alarm--and Flora didn't understand why this time, I was leaving, even though it was a false alarm. Ever spent a non-relaxing hour like that?
I remember that I was with Flora once on W. Alabama when the police arrived. She dressed like lightning, walked out of the room, leaving me lying there, after FS, and turned to me and said, "We didn't do anything!" As soon as she left, I got up, dressed quickly, and before I could leave, she came back and said, "False alarm! They went upstairs." So, with adrenaline higher than before, we resumed. Shortly thereafter, someone knocked on our door loudly--another LE alert! It turned out to be another false alarm--and Flora didn't understand why this time, I was leaving, even though it was a false alarm. Ever spent a non-relaxing hour like that? Originally Posted by vngirlfan
But if she told you to continue...and you COULD continue... that my friend would earn you the Balls of Steel Award...
  • bbkid
  • 04-14-2010, 06:37 AM
But if she told you to continue...and you COULD continue... that my friend would earn you the Balls of Steel Award... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
No shit. After something like that, lil' bb would have been hiding up underneath my navel somewhere.
So let me get this straight. Two guys try to rip off the ladies, husband and uncle show up, gunfire is "exchanged" which I take to mean that both sides fired, and they arrest the lady?
So let me get this straight. Two guys try to rip off the ladies, husband and uncle show up, gunfire is "exchanged" which I take to mean that both sides fired, and they arrest the lady? Originally Posted by 16yearitch
yep, that is the priority, not the police impersonating armed robbers chasing them might be dangerous!
Well the article/news didn't mention that HPD were actively or "really" looking for the 2 impostors. Maybe, the 2 impostors were actual cops hoping to get away with "free" services, or some "rogue" cops hoping to get some free. Guess the lady didn't believe them and called her relatives and po po on them. Strange that the 2 should conveniently fled the scene. Guess they don't want to appear on the news and/or having to face accusations from the lady. Wrong place, wrong girl, and wrong time for those 2. BTW, this location (ex-Babylon) and the one on 45N before W Mt Houston Rd (used to be called Elegant?), and the other one on W Mt Houston (on the other side, Sunflower, I think?) have been raided/busted so many times - two of the locations were busted/raided on one occasion 3 times in a week. How they remain open is a mystery....
BTW, this location (ex-Babylon) and the one on 45N before W Mt Houston Rd (used to be called Elegant?), and the other one on W Mt Houston (on the other side, Sunflower, I think?) have been raided/busted so many times - two of the locations were busted/raided on one occasion 3 times in a week. How they remain open is a mystery.... Originally Posted by rooster57
And it a really crappy part of town. Wouldn't want to leave my car unattended after dark.