We-Vibe

Any ladies used the Wi-Vibe 4 ? What do you think of it ? Have you used it during intercourse, and did you have any issues with it staying in place?

For those not aware of this engineering marvel:
Http://www.we-vibe.com
I used one in a session last week.....But for some reason,my pussy kept popping it out...even though I have a tight snatch! lol
{maybe cause I was so wet!!}
But for some reason,my pussy kept popping it out...even though I have a tight snatch! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Maybe it needs to be held in by someone's nose?

Looked at the website.... it has an app! Can visualize it now... on a business trip to Cleveland...

"Damn, I forgot to close the garage door! Luckily, I can close the garage door with this app on my phone. Oh, and I forgot to diddle DallasRain before I left town, too! I'll just press this button and..." BUZZZZZ.....

Meanwhile, back home, Dallas is sitting down to her favorite bowl of cereal when, suddenly, her chair starts moving across the floor!

Hey, this thing's got possibilities!!!
I used one in a session last week.....But for some reason,my pussy kept popping it out...even though I have a tight snatch! lol
{maybe cause I was so wet!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Was is the We-Vibe 3 or 4 ?
Maybe it needs to be held in by someone's nose?

Looked at the website.... it has an app! Can visualize it now... on a business trip to Cleveland...

"Damn, I forgot to close the garage door! Luckily, I can close the garage door with this app on my phone. Oh, and I forgot to diddle DallasRain before I left town, too! I'll just press this button and..." BUZZZZZ.....

Meanwhile, back home, Dallas is sitting down to her favorite bowl of cereal when, suddenly, her chair starts moving across the floor!

Hey, this thing's got possibilities!!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
That would make you a Wizard with a magical wand ! Lol
it was the 4...

lol I think it is cool though!
Did we have a discussion about this maybe six months ago? If not, I must have seen it in some internet article. I asked one of my regulars about it and she said she had used one. Wasn't that wild about it. Didn't pursue it.
Now that was some funny stuff Wizard. Dahlia Urban had brought one to use in our sessions but we couldn't get it to turn on so of course we found other ways to enjoy each other.