Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

What a great tournament and party. The Usual Suspects, that UTR Band of Brothers would like to thank everyone who attended. Since some people may not want it published about them being there I will leave it up to all those who attended to post their own comments.

First I would like to thank our wonderful and beautiful dealers and game girls who made this a success.

1-2 Johnny Farangly and LoneStarChopDaddy chopped first place. Both got there with huge wins late. Johnny got it all in against StickItInYou with Aces against his 8s. The Aces held up and he left StickItInYou with nothing more than the big blind and ante. LoneStar got it all in with Ace-2 against Ace -10. A 2 came on the flop and another on the river to bust out the fellow in fourth place.
3. StickItInYou - Man this guy was tough all night. He was kicking everyone's ass until the big hand with Johnny.
4. BigLouie - What can I say. Won a big hand with I hit a set of 8s against top pair top kicker and a pair of Aces. Hit another set later to pad my chips and then went card dead at the end.
5. AmpMaker - Won big hands early and then went card dead. Got bust out when he got it all in against Johnny Farangly and a couple of others with 9-10 and Johnny had Ace-Queen and a Queen hit on the flop.
6.Texas Gambler - Got it all in with King - 10 against StickItInYou who called with 4-2! A 4 and a King came on the flop but a 2 hit on the river busting Texas Gambler.

The Usual Suspects have been putting on UTR parties for 8-9 years. Our old Friday night cocktail parties were the things of legand. We have hoped to continue with the poker tournament. This time we tried a lot of new things and everyone seemed to like what we did. Not sure when we will hold the next one. Thanks again to everyone who came. It was good to see everyone.

I am very sorry if anyone showed up and the gate was closed and could not reach me. The person who was suppose to be doing gate duties no showed on us. Will not happen again.
Was a great tournament as usual. Jake and Louie did a great job. Dealers were wonderful as usual. The new place was great. Thanks for another great evening and will be looking forward to the next one.
~ *~ *warning this post heavily censored to escape vacation *~ * ~

We had a great time lots of beautiful women and some guys, a special thanks to aboveitall / jet77 for being the victim of the floorshow. Sorry to everyone for not bringing popcorn, special thanks to BDS for helping out and making him look like even more of an.... <checking rules> ..... <still checking>..... <Wayward comments rejected!> < loss of information sustained> a less than ideal member of our community. Yeah let's go with that.

Just so you know, if you are going to go after someone in 'this thing of ours' I'm your huckleberry. If you would like the unabridged version you know where to look.
Great evening, great crowd........Special thanks to you Louie, and Jake, for bringing it all together.....I'm ready for the next one......
Great evening, great crowd........Special thanks to you Louie, and Jake, for bringing it all together.....I'm ready for the next one...... Originally Posted by starflash
@ Starflash, Glad you had a good time babe
Thanks alot.. Cyndee and I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone....

Thanks also for the after party at the club..

xoxomaddy
Had a great time, looking forward to another one in the future!
  • Satin
  • 01-14-2011, 03:41 AM
BL, thanks a lot...the party was great. It was good to see some familiar faces.

The ladies from D-town, Cyndee and Maddy were great and hoped they liked the after party at Club Cave..

There was one lady who really made the party but I'll just wait for her to post. Lady you are off the hook...omg!! Thanks for the fun at Club Cave. It was crazy... Lol

So BL when is the next one? Lol
Yep...I was there...and it seems the ladies really do like a bad boy...
It was definitely a lot of fun.
Great job BL! It was good to see a lot of familiar faces
I had a great time especially with Max trying to take off my shirt lol. Can't wait for the next one.
Great job BL...GREAT JOB!!!!!

Shout out to Maddy & Cyndee from Dallas for making it out...glad yall fun and glad you two were able to make it out to the Cave

@ tbone2u, thanks for bringing Alex

@ Satin...all I'm gonna say is brother you are one wild child

@ Wakeup, THANKS for bringing your date

@ LP, eat your Wheaties bruh

It seems like everyone had a great time and congrats to the winners!
GJ BL, had a great time at the party. Great turn out. Thanks for the after party as well ladies.
Damn! Sounds like I missed a good one! Work could not be avoided and was well after 8:30 before I could get out, and that was too late to gain entry........

Thancks to BL for all the hard work, and look forward to the next one.....

JaD