Jenny Lounge?

Not sure if this is the spot to ask this, but wondering if anyone has been here before. Jenny Lounge, 5600 Telephone Rd
Someone told me it was a place to check out, but the google map pic looked sketchy.
Any place on T-Road is going to be sketchy--but often interesting..
Not a strip club.
Good for a "wam-bam-thank-you-mam"
Old ass Korean women who should have retired two dozen years ago. Pass.
Depends on what you like. If you like em young, keep going. There are some diamonds in the rough at times. Best thing to do is plan on going to the next one if you don't see something you like.
Can not beat it for 60 bucks. Want a quick/cheap release, those are the places to go. Go to each one until you see one that interest you. My last place was bamboo & it was the best 60 to date.
Can not beat it for 60 bucks. Want a quick/cheap release, those are the places to go. Go to each one until you see one that interest you. My last place was bamboo & it was the best 60 to date. Originally Posted by driveone7
You fuck for 2 minutes????
is it safe there? do they have different ladies every time you go? what is the place called bamboo?
Can not beat it for 60 bucks. Want a quick/cheap release, those are the places to go. Go to each one until you see one that interest you. My last place was bamboo & it was the best 60 to date. Originally Posted by driveone7
how often do they have young ones?
Depends on what you like. If you like em young, keep going. There are some diamonds in the rough at times. Best thing to do is plan on going to the next one if you don't see something you like. Originally Posted by George03
i know the girls along time
Young here would be a woman who looks in her forties but is mid fifties.
They all good and safe. Depending on what you want. Rates between .6 to $. My ATF is Kim. But right now she on Vacation.
This thread is a year old