Dilemma - To Review or Not to Review

I'm interested in feedback from hobbyists and providers on this one.

So I had a session with a verified provider on this board. I had seen her before and we talked about her wanting photos (I'm a pro photog). So I did something different. I booked a room near this provider's notel (in a much nicer place) and picked her up at her place, brought her to my room and we did the photo session. Pics are great. I'm sure you will see them at some point.

When we originally talked about this arrangement we agreed we'd do two hours to allow time for the pics, and then when hot and bothered we'd have a session. Kind of a fantasy of mine since in my profession I'd never touch a model.

Ok so things went well, I uploaded the pics for her on a flash drive, and while that was happening we had a pretty good session (she's hot as hell but not very energetic). She was like "man you're so cool".

But here is where it gets weird. I went into the bathroom to clean up, and when I pop out she's near my wallet. Very near. Now I did not actually see her with my wallet in her hand, but I see that she had taken the money out of it (which was only $42). But 5 mins earlier I had put the money in there and now it was in her hand. All this while her donation was right there on the table.

She said "no no you have it all wrong, this money was on the table and I thought it was the donation." I said "I don't think so, I know I put it in my wallet. Your donation is over there." She said I was wrong she's not like that.

So here is the dilemma. First let me say I know better than to leave my wallet laying around, so I take a lot of responsibility. BUT, regardless of what she says, I know (or am pretty dang sure) she opened my wallet.

So... the question is do I out this person with a negative review? I really don't think she's an awful girl, and maybe she's just desperate. Maybe I'm nuts and the money really was on the table and it was an "honest" mistake.

I know that an unfavorable review would hurt this person's business, and I wonder if it really is worth all that. The session was fine. Or do I owe it to everyone here to let them know. I mean most people are smart and don't leave their wallet around, this was just odd because it was my room.

Afterward, she PM'd me and asked "So are we cool?".

So what do you think? Chalk it up as no harm no foul, or put it out there?
All it will do is turn into more 'he said, she said' stuff.

You will tell your story, she will tell her story, and nothing will really happen. People will end up choosing sides. Some will wonder who you are and if you're a stand up guy, some will wonder about her and if she is honest.

Some stuff like this, nobody wins.

However if I were still in the hobby, I would at least want to know who she is. Then the decision to visit her would be on me. I would check and see if anybody I know personally has had any doings with her.

I never take a 'yes' or 'no' due to any one person's opinion, unless they are a personal friend of mine.
I never had to take my donation out of a clients wallet. Thats like someone going through my purse HELL NO. Put the review as it happened and let the clientel decide. She probably thought you had $500 in there lol, and now for $42 she got caught. She was stealing from you clearly to go into your wallet. But if you wanna be nice still tell it like it happened and give her a yes lol. But the guys deserve to know NOT to take a wallet into her sessions!
If you're not absolutely clear she took the money then I wouldn't out her but if you are sure she took it then out her .
The info is needed so another hobbyist doesn't get ripped off .
But if you wanna be nice still tell it like it happened and give her a yes lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
This has crossed my mind!
Maybe this is a ThreAD to let providers know you do pics
Maybe this is a ThreAD to let providers know you do pics Originally Posted by carkido45
Nope. First time I have done this. Probably the last it was too much trouble.
You mentioned that perhaps she was desperate. Dis she hint at this during any conversation, or just a gut feeling on your part.

Touchy situation. Nobody likes a thief. But, if there was the remote possibility that you did accidentally leave the 42 on the table, then you have accused someone of being a thief, and that could get nasty.

Tough call. It's yours to make.
First i would do research to see if there are any other alerts on her and if there is then yes out here if not then....if your not 100% sure then don't do it...or do like amy said tell the story just like you did here..

If he wanted ppl to know he did pic he could just start a thread in the sandbox or the request box pics for trade...Hes been on here for well over a year so if he wanted ppl to know he could of been did that..
Was she a Sperm whale ?
  • Seedy
  • 06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
LMMFAO.....
Too funny
  • iquit
  • 06-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Maybe this is a ThreAD to let providers know you do pics Originally Posted by carkido45
That is a huge assumption
Post the review with all the details let her reputation be the judge. Since You start off saying you KNOW where you put the donation, then at the end of you post you question your judgement saying "maybe I am nuts" "honest mistake?" I would not assume or put her out there b/c clearly your are unsure of what really happened.
I have to say if you really thought she did you wrong and was trying to rob you, you would not start a thread asking opinions what to do. You would be posting an alert.
All it will do is turn into more 'he said, she said' stuff.

You will tell your story, she will tell her story, and nothing will really happen. People will end up choosing sides. Some will wonder who you are and if you're a stand up guy, some will wonder about her and if she is honest.

Some stuff like this, nobody wins. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I think this is the most accurate.