Guess which of our lovely women said this....

I enjoy reading the bios on the ladies' profiles.
It gives you a good sense of their personality and outlook on life and men,and whether you would have good chemistry or not.
And that is always what makes y'all so damn sexy.

Let's have some fun and see if anyone can guess who wrote this about themselves. I personally loved it, her openness, and the fact her personality clearly shone through it.

" I'm a 39 year old Leo with a magnetic personality that will make you forget we met only moments ago. "Colorful" is a good way to describe the broad spectrum of my personality, which ranges from irresistable to intolerable! I'm like a drug you can't live without, (minus the damaging effects). Some days you like me. Some days you can't stand me. But,everyday you love me.I'll be the best friend you could ever have. I can also be your worst nightmare. I don't play headgames. I don't like liars or con-men.I'm more fun than a barrell o' monkeys.I love people that make me laugh. I am not a sell-out. I don't like confrontation and I hate animosity. I love kids, but I have none. I'm trusting and painfully forgiving. Once you're in my heart, I'm yours forever.If I truely love you, I'll still love you when you make me mad. I may shut you down but I'll never shut you out. My heart is bigger than my brain. My conscience is bigger than both of those.I'm passionate in all aspects of my life. If I'm good at something, I perfect it. If I'm not good at it, fuck it. I'm not interested. I am a chameleon in a way, but I am not fake. Don't assume that because you see me behaving a certain way that that's the only way I know how to behave. I am sporty, sexy, funny, sensitive, passionate, generous, caring, trusting, loyal, always late, honest, loving, lovable, a really good friend, a shitty girlfriend unless I'm IN love with you, very sentimental, intelligent, irresponsible, insecure, not half as confident as people think I am. I hate to fight, but don't hit a nerve. I am crushed when my feelings get hurt. I am a monster when my loved ones get hurt. I have a short attention span. I'm very high-strung. Music is the one thing that gets to me.The one thing that can get my full attention, hold it, and allow me to feel confidence. It's the one channel I can express myself through and I love to meet someone who shares the same passion for it that I do. I love sex and I love to make others feel good. I find out what you like and key on it. I'm not out to simply "satisfy you", anyone can do that. I want to take you to a level of extreme stimulation that almost scares you it feels so good. I want to hook you and show you what sensuality and sexual perfection feels like. I don't want you to be merely "satisfied". I want you to physically fall "in love" with me. This is what I'm good at, so this is what I do. Let me show you how good it should be!"
Jamiejo.

I've been interested in meeting her. Thanks for directing us to her profile. Definitely stands out from the pack.
Damn TinMan you are good!!

Next one I will not include as much info!!!

She is intriguing.
This one should be a little harder, so to speak.

My touch is my gift to you. It has become an art form blending sensual & therapeutic
touch to near perfection. I truly enjoy my art & I believe that you will also.

My sessions are about more than a Hot Body ... It's All about You!!!
Sometimes you wana chat & be friendly. Sometimes you wana stay quiet & sink into you're own oblivion where nobody can find you, except my hands of course.
You will be at home here & comfort is what I do best!
And best of all, you will always be pampered like a King.
TerraLyn.

Google makes this a pretty simple exercise.

I do like your taste in women, though.
This is a really nice topic though. I like to read sincere bios. I admire a well-written one bc I totally suck at writing them. Lol. Even if we can guess easily, it still would be cool reading some good bios all in one thread.

What are some of the best bios out there in addition to JaimeJo's and TerraLyn's?
TerraLyn.

Google makes this a pretty simple exercise.

I do like your taste in women, though. Originally Posted by TinMan
CHEATER!!!!!!

Oh , thank you.
Never mind.
This is a really nice topic though. I like to read sincere bios. I admire a well-written one bc I totally suck at writing them. Lol. Even if we can guess easily, it still would be cool reading some good bios all in one thread.

What are some of the best bios out there in addition to JaimeJo's and TerraLyn's? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
But we LOVE that you "totally suck".

Let me peruse yours. I am sure you are being modest.
I don't have one bc whenever i've tried to write one it sounds so dumb that I always erase it.

"a man's got to know his limitations" - Dirty Harry

(Or a woman for that matter) Lol
I've definitely got to get my ass in gear and see THN.
I don't have one bc whenever i've tried to write one it sounds so dumb that I always erase it.

"a man's got to know his limitations" - Dirty Harry

(Or a woman for that matter) Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You have one.....it's just 1 sentence.
If I may suggest you write something that shows off your
Humor, sarcasm, quick wit, and feisty personality
(Which is what all men want, me thinks, and not just a hot body, which you happen to have also)

Write something daring and outrageous!
Let's try again
TinMan!.....no cheating.!
Let them think and guess!!

I think I know men better than most women (probably because I think like one lol).......................(P. S. I stay as horny as a teenage boy just sayin) (I'm just a nympho looking for a good time)
Let's try again
TinMan!.....no cheating.!
Let them think and guess!!

I think I know men better than most women (probably because I think like one lol).......................(P. S. I stay as horny as a teenage boy just sayin) (I'm just a nympho looking for a good time) Originally Posted by daveindallas
That would be the lovely Jessica Jade
I'll play along. Here's one:

I am deliciously curvy - MILFY type. I am all-natural, and still have the drive and energy of a horny teenager! Nothing gets me hotter than a good old-fashioned make out session! I believe in exceeding expectations. I want to know about you, what you crave and what you need. With that information, I can be sure that your time with me will be everything youve dreamed of and more. Do you have a fantasy? Perhaps you would like to include one on my sexy girlfriends? I believe in having it ALL yet keeping it REAL! I am a genuine person (and a pretty cool one, at that!) , not just a cookie cutter "experience". I love to love and I adore pleasure, if only for pleasure's sake. When I share that feeling with a like-minded individual, it's absolutely magical.

You will find that I am someone you wish to see over and over. When we are together, a perpetual state of bliss, happiness, and relaxation are all that matter. We are friends and lovers, and it all begins there. The possibilities are endless.
  • Sami
  • 12-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Emma Brooks a beauty