Just leave the lid down and sit to pee guys, why do you get to stand?

Here is a good one for the fellas!
Just leave the lid down and sit to pee guys, why not?
I can stand and pee lol!

Why is it they get a zipper and we have to pull it all off the squat?
Enquiring minds want to know
Jade
Because we can!!
A question for your Ms. Jade: Why do we both have sex, and you get paid????
Idiot mind wants to know.

Billy
The Wildflower Group
"Where there's a will, there's a dead man."
When I have tried to pee seated, the water is too cold on my penis and I can't pee.

Anybody else have this fantasy?
Its quicker to pee standing. Sitting is time consuming and should be for only dumping a deuce at an incall.
Its quicker to pee standing. Sitting is time consuming and should be for only dumping a deuce at an incall. Originally Posted by pyramider
Omg. So You're the culprit?! Nice. Real nice. LMAO on the inside though! Anyway,I used to have an S.O. who "Bitch-Pissed" as he called it. He said, and this does make sense; keeping in consideration I don't have a penis, that it was better for3 reasons:

1)You don't have to stand
2)You don't pee all over the toilet, which saves you an ass-chewin'
3)You don't have to remember to put the lid back down.

Makes sense to me, but like I said, I don't have a penis so who knows?
Your dick will literally dip into the water that way. I tried when I was a little drunk and felt like I was a stir stick
It is much more relaxing to sit and pee than stand and aim. My problem is that all three balls seem to get all wet when I do sit!
Those ladies who know me realize this is not a joke LOL
Hey Ironman only two get wet the third one does not hang as low! Been there! LOL
You can sit or you can stand, it does not make any difference to me. I will never tell you how to take a piss. Now show me the same respect.
I think I know who you are too! LOL

HONEY Madison

It is much more relaxing to sit and pee than stand and aim. My problem is that all three balls seem to get all wet when I do sit!
Those ladies who know me realize this is not a joke LOL Originally Posted by IronMan
My ex-gf could pee out the unzipped zipper of her jeans. She'd put a finger on either side of the eurethra and aim it. She practiced in the shower and got to where she could do it without getting any on her pants. She said the key was to push it out to get a good stream.