providers whats it like the first time you read a review about yourself

as this is a review board and full therefore of reviews always wondered from the providers perspective whats it like the first time a guy reviews you. if its a bad review your probably not happy but if its glowing,too glowing perhaps how do you take it. if a guy brags " i came all over her face' or i pounded away in her tight ass" is it seen as a compliment ,something that will bring new business or degrading, insulting or an invasion of privacy. do you love all the details laid out or prefer some discretion. as a guy and a pervert i love the full detail but i certainly see the other side as well. let us know girls.
I get so excited{and horny} everytime I get a review
"And the grammy goes to....Dallas Rain" {lol}

I also remember those who give me great reviews and will show my appreciation each time I see them
And as far as bad reviews...I have only had a few over the last five years....I just chalk it up to maybe not clicking with that client
dallas thank you for the avatar ajustment looking at your boobs puts a smile on my face, a spring in my step, a chubbie in my pants and a dream in my mind of my member slowly sliding into you while i hold a breast in 1 hand and a cheek in the other.I also remember those who give me great reviews and will show my appreciation each time I see them
And as far as bad reviews...I have only had a few over the last five years....I just chalk it up to maybe not clicking with that client[/quote]
I know what you mean Dallas!

I sometimes feel like a "small scale" celebrity.

(Looking out for the paparazzi) *GIGGLING*

It's nice to see someone give you props or even the "shout outs" (comments others post on reviews). I love the men who care to do them.

*To my lurkers, don't fret, you men make my day just by coming to see me!*
*HUGE SMILE*

Genesis Nicole~
  • jac01
  • 09-14-2010, 01:02 PM
But on the original point, how do the ladies feel about the amount of details that are shared in the review which can be read only by the premium members? The OP asked an intriguing question about whether the juicy details are considered degrading and if ladies would prefer us to use some discretion and keep things a little more private. I have wondered this myself, as I tend to post my reviews in the form of a descriptive and entertaining narrative while keeping some of the intimate details to myself. So, what say you ladies? Inquiring minds want to know!
I am cool--I like "dirty details"...lol
Yes I do prefer to be reviewed with a little discretion. (sorry for not answering that before)

I do believe that enough info should be included for others to make an informed decision, but a blow by blow does turn my stomach. What I do for 1 another may not get. And I like to be a lady in public and a ______ _______ behind closed doors.

I was extatic the first time I read my first review ( which was yesterday btw)!!! I could not stop smiling.! It made me wanna jump up and down for hours! =)
When I started in this biz, I knew squat, nada, zero, zilch, negative less than nothing. That being said, I started with an agency, and toured under that agency every other month or so, for 3 or 4 days at a time. It was all I could manage, or even wanted, to attempt to manage. I didnt want to do this in my own back yard, as I still maintained my full time civilian job, so I had to go out of my own state.

It was a client who first informed that there was such a thing as reviews, I had no clue what he was talking about. After he left, I called the agency.

The owner was kind enough to read me a couple over the phone. I could have DIED!!!!!!!!!!! If I hadnt been sitting down, I probably would have fallen.

Never did I dream that such a thing existed. To my horror, there it was, in very descriptive, explicit detail, the blow by blow encounter, of a very private moment.

In terms of reviews, it was probably considered a great review.

I'm just one of those girls that grew up in a very private household. I dont recall my parents ever even kissing in front of me, not that that would have been a bad thing.

So imagine a girl from the bible belt, go Oral Roberts University, seriously, it was on my list, years and years later, hearing the details of her most intimates encounters, being read to her over the phone, and her finding out that anybody and everybody can read about.

Thats where I was, the moment I heard about my reviews. I can tell you where I was, what I was wearing, which direction I was facing. It was a "moment" I dont think I will ever forget.
From what I have read I think you have given some of those moments that are not forgotten. Dallas I know I havent forgotton how you "drained" me.

elcid.

Petite one day..I hope soon!!!
Jac most women in this "career choice" are really reserved and like guys to keep it discrete..I guess I am just not the norm...lol{I dont care what is said,as long as its all good..lol!!}
Congrats sexxienadia

cool story theMILFnextdoor

GenesisNicole --my thoughts exactly!

Ladies yall are HOT!!!!
It's always a little nerve-wracking reading a new review, even if I'm 99% certain we both had a great time. It is a performance review, after all, and one can never know exactly what another person is thinking or feeling.

I like my reviews on the tamer side, but the review isn't written for me -- it's written by a client for other potential clients. I know that acronyms are very important to a lot of people, so if he feels that's necessary to clarify, that's up to him. Also, some sites won't post reviews if the review team feels they don't have enough juicy details, so that's a consideration too.

Really, as long as it's respectful and doesn't say we did things we didn't or reveal identifying information, it's all good.

Re: TOO good reviews - If he doesn't go on and on about how awesome I am, comparing me to a summer's day and all that, I'll read it and get concerned that I'm losing my touch.

- Carrie Egocrest
Carrie put my feelings on reviews perfectly

My first time reading one was totally and completely nerve wracking. There were a few words about what happened in public that I felt were too potentially personally identifying, and I had to get those removed.... it was unexpected though, and made my day. On a bigger level, having been reviewed meant that I was no longer "the very new girl" in town, and gave some important community validation/verification.

It's always a little nerve-wracking reading a new review, even if I'm 99% certain we both had a great time. It is a performance review, after all, and one can never know exactly what another person is thinking or feeling.

I like my reviews on the tamer side, but the review isn't written for me -- it's written by a client for other potential clients. I know that acronyms are very important to a lot of people, so if he feels that's necessary to clarify, that's up to him. Also, some sites won't post reviews if the review team feels they don't have enough juicy details, so that's a consideration too.

Really, as long as it's respectful and doesn't say we did things we didn't or reveal identifying information, it's all good.

Re: TOO good reviews - If he doesn't go on and on about how awesome I am, comparing me to a summer's day and all that, I'll read it and get concerned that I'm losing my touch.

- Carrie Egocrest Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I think it's all in the telling. Some people are just natural "story tellers". I don't have many reviews out there, but there are still a few I wish I could take down. It's really out of my hands, what someone writes, or more specifically how they write it.

Out of every review of mine that's out there, there are only one or two that I 'agree' with. (All of my reviews are considered good, btw, and there are like, maybe 20? in 2 years) Not that any of my reviewers lied, just there is an old Dolly Parton song "Two Sides to Every Story".Two sides to every story, You tell yours and I'll tell mine. Usually what I think of the date is different than what gets posted in a review.

It's just funny - one guy mentions I wouldn't let him take pictures. He failed to mention that I was late, he stayed over and I gave him 100 of 400 back. What was important to him and what was important to me were two different things. "Strict screening. She finally decided I wasn't an ax murderer." Nope. He finally got off his high horse and got screened. (this is my latest review and I think, by far, the most irksome to me, so it's on my mind.)

The first (and only) time someone read one of my reviews to me, I hung up on him 2 or 3 times. He didn't understand why I was so embarrassed: "He wrote articles for a .net sex user group, calls you one of the top 5 experiences in 20 years across the country and you hate this review?!?!" Lord love him, the guy who read it to me (now retired). He took the time to explain to me why the review was one he considered informative, honest and 'good' and why I would want 'good' reviews. I understood. But I made up my mind that day to never discuss reviews.

If you want to review me, that's your choice. Free world.
I got a kick out of it when I read my first review. I thought to myself, "Wow, guys are just like us women gossiping about our sex lives." Ha ha.
I've only had a couple of bad reviews in my career which were lost when ASPD closed. I STILL love reading my reviews, even if they're not entirely flattering. I like to see people's opinions on how to improve myself but I always keep in mind that not everyone likes the same things.