Ladies and Vehicle Problems

• selot
  • 04-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Is it an epidemic?

Contacted at least 3 ladies today that could not visit with me because they did not have a vehicle, or vehicle was in Shop, or they had been in a wreck.

What is it with ladies and their vehicles? It seems to me that if you are going to do this you would need somewhat reliable transportation.
Sweet baby Tebow, ever thinck of the ladies' situation in the first place?
  • selot
  • 04-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Sweet baby Tebow, ever thinck of the ladies' situation in the first place? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope, I just want to get laid.
A lot of ladies can't just go up to the local Ford dealership and drive off the lot with a new car. Even if they pay their taxes and can prove income, most places have a higher standard of credit required for the self employed and lets be honest.. not every lady is excessively responsible with her finances.
I mean, there is the argument that uber can be used, but the counter argument to that is you need to have a credit card to use their services...HOWEVER, I do know of an uber driver who is provider friendly that used to drive me around before I got my car and he is great! You can pay him in cash and the rides are affordable. Ladies feel free to PM me if you want his information.
  • anita
  • 04-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Umm. There is "Uber", cheaper version of a cab. I go where I am needed, always. And yes, they require a credit or debit card. No prepaid or gift visa cards.
  • selot
  • 04-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Umm. There is "Uber", cheaper version of a cab. I go where I am needed, always. And yes, they require a credit or debit card. No prepaid or gift visa cards. Originally Posted by anita
That is what I am talking about. Get a cab, get an UBER, just let me know and I will cover the cost of the ride.
I know A uber driver who is a hobbyist himself. He would do rides in exchange for cash.
This is why I also stated in my ads before I had a car that outcall fee would be my hourly rate with the cab fare included. And it usually came out to be around $25-30 more which isn't a big deal.
The uber drivers would appreciate taint photos ... ijs.
hmmmmm, the uber driver could get an uber car date....IJS
hmmmmm, the uber driver could get an uber car date....IJS Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Tinted windows please!
Is it an epidemic?

Contacted at least 3 ladies today that could not visit with me because they did not have a vehicle, or vehicle was in Shop, or they had been in a wreck.

What is it with ladies and their vehicles? It seems to me that if you are going to do this you would need somewhat reliable transportation. Originally Posted by selot
While I agree 100% with you, I have to say, don't you dare try to make a simple suggestion, but in kind of a matter of fact tone of telling what a provider should do, they will jump all over you.
I love the Uber app! Ever since my license got suspended uber has been a life saver. & I love being able to use my card without having to exchange cash
I love the Uber app! Ever since my license got suspended uber has been a life saver. & I love being able to use my card without having to exchange cash Originally Posted by KaitlynDior