2017, what were you grateful for

I was grateful for the ladies raising their prices over my hobby budget and I stayed firm on my hobby budget.

I saved a load of money and spent my money more wisely. I only wrote 4 reviews in 2017 compared to a boat load in 2016.

Staying firm on my hobby budget paid big dividends to me
Perhaps the reason all of them were not willing to negotiate is because all of them had no interest in you or your money.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
What ever the reason, I saved big time.

LMAO
Not for your stupid comments
I'm grateful to have met some very kind gentlemen, and I passed all my finals with flying colors!!!!
How does your dick feel about sticking within a budget???
Is it tired of tapping wet flour spots yet or is it all in on fiscal responsibility too?

I was grateful for the ladies raising their prices over my hobby budget and I stayed firm on my hobby budget.

I saved a load of money and spent my money more wisely. I only wrote 4 reviews in 2017 compared to a boat load in 2016.

Staying firm on my hobby budget paid big dividends to me Originally Posted by Passion2015
I’m grateful for all of the haters. Without all of their rude posts about me, well, I’d have way less business. So thanks everyone!
  • sydmo
  • 12-30-2017, 04:11 PM
I'm grateful to have met some very kind gentlemen, and I passed all my finals with flying colors!!!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Good for you Lady, hope 2018 treats you just as well

And I'm grateful for all the sweet Ladies that gave me an opportunity to meet them, I appreciate them all very much. Money well spent
I always say ... Haters make you famous.
I am grateful for the fine ladies I’ve met this year, and a couple of them who I got to see bcd. There are some really great gals out there!
  • Loxly
  • 12-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Grateful that family members are cancer free, that my own surgery went better than expected and that I'm still able to find enjoyable experiences here.

Probably also grateful for the continued predictability of some members who entertain us.
Grateful for...
Honest reviews
Those that left positive vibes on the boards
Mods that gave aholes some time off
And last but not least...
All the beautiful women I met in 2017
Happy new year!
James
I'm grateful for the time I got fingerblasted in an El Camino to Foghat's Slow Ride in the back parking lot of the Rundberg HEB.

Mem'ries
I'm grateful for the hobby in general. Although I am excusive to my ATF's these days. I still enjoy logging in and seeing what's going on in our Austin hobby scene. Some posts leave me shaking my head, while others have me scratching it...it's never boring, however and a constant source of entertainment for me :-)

Occasionally, there is some really solid information shared as well, so I am thankful for the honest reviews and/or PM's from my hobby bretheren that help me to determine what's real or complete BS...your efforts are appreciated, fellas.

Lastly, I am thankful to have spent time BCD with some truly beautiful women this year...I enjoyed every minute!!
All the orgasams I have enjoyed this year...I counted and it definately tops last year!! Hehehe