Ladies?? That EWWWwwwww!!!! Moment?

I was browsing the ISO section and wondered what, if any, items or reequests you Ladies see make you go "EEEwwwww!!!"

Something like: "Looking for a girl younger than my stepdaughter"

Or: "These were my wife's panties..can you put them on?"

Or: "These are my (step)daughter's...can you put them on?"

Or: "Just struggle a little...and say Nooooo Daddy!"
LOL that is sick. I bet there are a ton of ewwww moments...what about from our end????? fuck farts have to rank up there in the top.
LOL that is sick. I bet there are a ton of ewwww moments...what about from our end????? fuck farts have to rank up there in the top. Originally Posted by Tailgunnr
I know this is a hijack and I won't post again, but I was surprised by a daty fart once.
I know this is a hijack and I won't post again, but I was surprised by a daty fart once. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

Suck, dammit! Don't blow. LOL It's not a balloon.

Torito
After 5min of DATY you notice a metallic taste in your mouth....
After 5min of DATY you notice a metallic taste in your mouth.... Originally Posted by yaddayadda
Thanks for the flashback.
69 with a loud fart...
After 5min of DATY you notice a metallic taste in your mouth.... Originally Posted by yaddayadda
Got Iron?

Redwings, it's not just hockeytown.

The guys requesting it probably give some ladies an ewww moment.
The ring WEGOPRO bought me yesterday ...

Burn!!!
Me+Speedo=Eewwwwwooooooeee
Welcome to the clit. Just sayin'

Huck
Metalic taste with a hint of bread..That awful combo of Aunt Flo and Yeast Infection..Ahhh, also known as the Cherry Cheesecake....eeeeewwwww.
Suck, dammit! Don't blow. LOL It's not a balloon.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
LOL, let me rephrase, an O-fart while datying, not a queef. Damn Mexican food. Shoulda picked a different resaturant for the pre-play meal.

Then, I had to live 62 years before earnng my unrequested red wings...grrrrrrrr!
Fuck farts...doesn't that mean you're about to fuck the shit out of her?
hahahah great thread, and one of the big questions in my mind, too. BUT (correct me if I'm wrong, ladies), the ladies are NOT going to give us this info in a public forum. Could be bad for business, no? If I know who goes "ewwwww" at my particular fetish, then I would take my business somewhere else. But I think we take the tangent and talk about the men's ewwww moments And I'm gonna ask tx's question after some session some day. And hope she doesn't say "nerdy white guys".