LUCiOUSLEXUS flakes, stops responding

Set up a session. she texts me telling me she will be 15 min late. Then she texts saying another half an hour. After a half hour I text and call and no response I give her plenty of time to respond but nothing.
Set up a session. she texts me telling me she will be 15 min late. Then she texts saying another half an hour. After a half hour I text and call and no response I give her plenty of time to respond but nothing. Originally Posted by SeverusSnape
Life happens. NOT cool to post this. Work it out with her. Have patience and understanding - traffic, phone died, family problems, life in general throws monkey wrench at all of us some time most unexpected.
Chill ...

• zebra
  • 05-20-2012, 09:10 PM
How much time is plenty of time for her to respond ?

Reason I say is you dont know if she was involved in a car crash or was injured due to a car crash or a number of many diffrent situations that could have happened. Give the lady some time. A family member could have passed and believe me you aint that important...
Why exactly is it "not cool" to post a NCNS? Isn't this the forum for NCNS? So far, he hasn't stated when this all "did not" go down so we don't know if he's jumping the gun or not. This could have just as easily happened last week as it could have happened this morning. Sorry J4H and Zebra, you're not "yet" correct on your assessment(s) of the situation. We'll see as more details emerge. Remember, NCNS's are valued posts when done correctly. If her Real Life hit a SNAFU, then that will get communicated sooner or later if she chooses to rebut the OP's thread.

SeverusSnape, hope you gave her some time to remedy the situation...like a couple of days at least. If not, you're gonna get flamed...justly nor not.
How much time is plenty of time for her to respond ?

Reason I say is you dont know if she was involved in a car crash or was injured due to a car crash or a number of many diffrent situations that could have happened. Give the lady some time. A family member could have passed and believe me you aint that important... Originally Posted by zebra
I waited at least another 20 minutes to a half hour beyond the "30 minutes" she said after postponing after 8:15. Not only that there was the time it took me to drive home. It was just about 10 o colock when I got home and no response. That is plenty of time.
I got an apology text just now , so I will say that is a point in her favor.
  • L.A.
  • 05-21-2012, 07:59 AM
I got an apology text just now , so I will say that is a point in her favor. Originally Posted by SeverusSnape
Just curious if you got one of the "tried and true" excuses or something more original.
Generally on a NCNS, good etiquete would suggest waiting 24-48 hours before blasting the world.
If you don't like agendas on a silly whore board PLEASE don't go pulling Miss Manners etiquette for said whore board out of your ass.

This has been a PSA for sanity

Thank you
If you don't like agendas on a silly whore board PLEASE don't go pulling Miss Manners etiquette for said whore board out of your ass.

This has been a PSA for sanity

Thank you Originally Posted by phildo
Who pissed on your wheaties?

I believe if one was so inclined to search over the years, you would find my response has been suggested in many cases where an inquiry was made as to what was a suitable period of time to post a NCNS.

So while I have been known to quote statistics pulled out of said orifice on many occassions, and usually I quote the source of the said numbers, I believe the source of this suggested waiting period was more than one silly whore board.