~*EnticingAngie*~ formerly known as babi_gurl21

Hello gentlemen, I am just informing you of my handle change. I have changed my name because i see that there are a lot of providers with baby girl in there name and also wanted something that sounded sexier. I hope y'all like my new name and you are more than welcome to come see me anytime.

Angie
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20120522_171357_1.jpg (171.9 KB, 815 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20120522_171556_1.jpg (192.3 KB, 814 views)
hahahaah Wow. I saw you in chat this evening, and was like -- "damn, she looks like babi_girl!". Wish I had read this post first. I would have said howdy
Nice VERY NICE....LMAO only 1 client cared enough to comment. How you gone choose a diffrent team to play for hoe i cared about u, & dis is how u cross me have people n my house run off lyin about a client being affiliated with police department, 2 buy yourself time, i told you if u wanted to go ever no problem, but u had to run like punk does,All because i didnt like screwing yo ass, dam no dick means problems i see... You could atleast have taken the nice gifts clients have given you just goes to show you how you feel about your clients u left the [staff edit: lots of personal information removed]...wow babi_gurl21 u got it all wrong, i knew u was plotin against me, now i will have the last laugh hunn...you could have been woman enough to face me i treated u nothing like a hoe, i have too much leverage on you sweetie for you to have crossed me. remember all the [staff edit: lots of personal information removed] where took yo picz at n the 1z by my cars....i will show every1 who u really r soon
I refuse to see anyone named babi
I refuse to see anyone twice named babi Originally Posted by monkmonk
Just helping you out.
Thanks for the update. This way you don't use your weekly ad posting allowance to post your ad.