about deep throat

• zhem
  • 10-25-2013, 12:58 AM
I have tried it multiple times, but those werent that satisfying because weren't long enough, I know it could be hard but just wondering if anyone tried any lady can do deep throat like.... A LOT?
I've been told I'm pretty decent at it.

You'll need references.
I've been told I'm pretty decent at it.

. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Decent my ass! She enjoys it and won't stop tell your ready to pop!!
Trinity is another good one also

Like she said your going to have toget your references ready
Just have to lift the soft palate at the back of your throat. I learned how to do that in choir to get a better sound when singing, however it also works when deep throating. It helps get past the gag reflect when you are working on an extra large member. Just open up the soft palate and it slides right down the back of your throat.
Just have to lift the soft palate at the back of your throat. I learned how to do that in choir to get a better sound when singing, however it also works when deep throating. It helps get past the gag reflect when you are working on an extra large member. Just open up the soft palate and it slides right down the back of your throat. Originally Posted by Cassiescatering
+100
  • Jcark
  • 10-25-2013, 08:30 AM
Just have to lift the soft palate at the back of your throat. I learned how to do that in choir to get a better sound when singing, however it also works when deep throating. It helps get past the gag reflect when you are working on an extra large member. Just open up the soft palate and it slides right down the back of your throat. Originally Posted by Cassiescatering

I love it when u talk choir!
I have a secret to deep throating. I got guys that only want bbbjcimnqns. I could show you a thing or two AND I'm newbie friendly
I'm pretty good at it if u ever need a lesson
Kandy sparks new girl.
I have tried it multiple times, but those werent that satisfying because weren't long enough, I know it could be hard but just wondering if anyone tried any lady can do deep throat like.... A LOT? Originally Posted by zhem
Not sure which side of the experience zhem wants coaching on, but the answers so far are certainly getting my "attention".
Good post.
  • jaxar
  • 10-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty good at it if u ever need a lesson Originally Posted by Selena25
Yes she is
Damn, every lady that has posted on this thread has my full attention!
Damn, every lady that has posted on this thread has my full attention! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yes... But how many lady's in this thread have had your full attention in the back of their throat?
You.