Cooter Arkansas

LMAO this morning I was traveling south coming from St Louis, and I passed an exit for "Cooter" and almost went off the road.

gotta give it to you buncha hillbillies, love the name

peace
Bald Knob always gets a laugh out of me.
I stopped to get coffee at some exit, and they had the coon tail hats, pretty fkn awesome

anymore interesting Arkansas town names? I wonder when people are asked where from if they can keep a straight face saying "Cooter?"
Goobertown. Yep, you're welcome.
The one that's gets a chuckle from me is pottsvile..... With a hotel called potts inn restaurant...... another if you think about this industry is snowball lmao
There are two townships near where I went to high school: Bucksnort and Cooterneck. When I worked for the Fordyce radio station, I used to make a LOT of jokes about these towns.
I'm also a yankee transplant and adore these risque Arky town names: Rooster Poot...Turkey Scratch...Booger Holler. And hail to our beloved "Toad Suck Daze". Thk goodness the babes are banging!!
LMAO this morning I was traveling south coming from St Louis, and I passed an exit for "Cooter" and almost went off the road.

gotta give it to you buncha hillbillies, love the name

peace Originally Posted by chellachella
True.. The mentally challenged have some colorful names for townships.

But seriously nothing beats Climax, Nc
Weiner Ar. Lmao
IT, MS
Dickey Junction, Ar

Hicksville, Ar

And a personal favorite.. Hooker, Ar
Bald Knob always gets a laugh out of me. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I know that place , right by chicken pike aka chicken leg. Love the country lol
There is a Tatitlik, Alaska and of course the infamous Intercourse, PA.

Rooster Poot ftw lol
Oh my. I grew up not to far from there spent a shit load of weekends troll'n 4th street and Moro then ending up at the Bucksnort fire tower. There was a whole lots of good Redbug poon tang. There were some good times under/and in that structure. Thank for the memories. Damn.

There are two townships near where I went to high school: Bucksnort and Cooterneck. When I worked for the Fordyce radio station, I used to make a LOT of jokes about these towns. Originally Posted by Slingerland