Thinking of Visiting Harrisburg for the First Time?

Hello Everyone!

I am based out of New Orleans and am thinking of visiting Harrisburg for the first time and was wondering what is you'll opinion? Is it a good or bad place? If not Harrisburg, do you have other cities nearby you think would be better?

And for your beautifuly Lady providers in this area,, what are your opinions of Harrisburg or nearby areas?

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all your responses!

Macey Nicole
You should come to Fayetteville for sure!!!!
Last time I checked, Harrisburg is in Pennsylvania. Arkansas is a bit south of there . . .
Lol! Maybe she meant Harrison?

The Little Rock & Fayetteville areas are your best bet, hun!
Last time I checked, Harrisburg is in Pennsylvania. Arkansas is a bit south of there . . . Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
She is young and hot.. Who cares if she has not gotten a grasp of geography. As long as she comes over to play.
Harrisburg, Ar ... a small town just south of Jonesboro, might have a limited number of hobbyist, however is only about 25 miles from Jonesboro.
My apologies, I meant Hattiesburg, MS! Thanks to AR for all your help.

Macey Nicole
She is young and hot.. as long as she comes over to play. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

Macey Nicole Originally Posted by MaceyNicole
Well Macey, I think you have stirred up some interest in AR. Now, you can't just be a tease can you???

I agree with Blad on this one and I fixed his post to match my thoughts.
I'm not sure the "Harrisburg" in Arkansas even has a hotel for your stay, but it does have a grocery store that also sells guns and ammo.
Strongly doubt there is a hotel. Been there but way the hell just passing through.

Macey Nicole Originally Posted by MaceyNicole

Looks like I have a great reason to visit Mississippi now.