Ladies.... does getting in a pissing match with hobbyists here on the board help or hurt your business?

Ladies.... does getting in a pissing match with hobbyists here on the board help or hurt your business?

Hasn't hurt me none... wanna go for round 2 SL?
Hasn't hurt me none... wanna go for round 2 SL? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Only if it will be as good for "you" as it will be for "me". Go ahead Tracy take your best shot. And remember... "Put Some Stank On It!"

Now you do know if you make me look ridiculous I will start to cry and put you on ignore. IJS

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yea I think it helps alot for you to get in a PISSING contest with a WHORE..Your the Fuckin Man 205 WHORES I'm Impressed And My bet would be on the WHORE comming from someone who pulls out a hair and pisses all over him self..
Hasn't hurt me none... wanna go for round 2 SL? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

I ALMOST feel bad for these guys...they are trying so SO hard to disrupt our happy SA community, too bad we are just TOO happy and laid back in SA to give a crap about a bunch of bored trolls. Still, they are trying, and its hilarious for us to watch....love the entertainment =)
I ALMOST feel bad for these guys...they are trying so SO hard to disrupt our happy SA community, too bad we are just TOO happy and laid back in SA to give a crap about a bunch of bored trolls. Still, they are trying, and its hilarious for us to watch....love the entertainment =) Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
I would bet on the "RTM" count to reflect a different story......
Im sure you would.

Happy Halloween babe!

Yea I think it helps alot for you to get in a PISSING contest with a WHORE..Your the Fuckin Man 205 WHORES I'm Impressed And My bet would be on the WHORE comming from someone who pulls out a hair and pisses all over him self.. Originally Posted by UrbanTXCowboy
LOL right Candi?? I know I find it pretty amusing..

SL I can't think of anything to jab you with... I can think of something you can jab me with though.. get it.. jab me with.. oh nevermind..

Whats RTM though??
But its still okay Tracy, life could almost definitely be worse..
You can always tell who was the kid that got picked on a little too much, or maybe just not hugged enough as a child?

But thats exactly WHY I love SA so much and moved here. Everyone here is happy, we alll get along usually and even with attempted drama like this, our board still goes on peacefully as usual. SA ROCKS!
Proved by the low amount of views on all of their genius little threads ....no one here really gives a crap =)
Like children begging for attention, bittersweet almost. Poor things
  • Laz
  • 10-31-2013, 09:41 PM
For a serious answer it will not hurt Tracy and might even help. She has demonstrated a good sense of humor and the ability to tease well. I have been impressed.
... it will not hurt Tracy and might even help ... Originally Posted by Laz
Who's not down with a hot chick that can quip?

I'm buying stock in that one. Karla too.
For a serious answer it will not hurt Tracy and might even help. She has demonstrated a good sense of humor and the ability to tease well. I have been impressed. Originally Posted by Laz
I have too.... She's a whole lot of fun..... Not a lot of ladies could simply ask SL and myself to stray from home and play in a new city but she asked and we came......

I've been asked a few times "What will it take for you guys to go bother other people somewhere else?"..........

I didn'treally think much about it as this is too much fun but Austin is in short supply of playful redheads.....

so......

Tracy....

Give her to us.....

Offer her up as a sacrifice......

Pack her up and move her to South Austin........ And I will withdraw from the San Antonio Forums....
. (at least till the office is open down there or I move there)

See... very simple.......

Still Looking could probably be convinced as well but his tastes are a bit different than mine and we don't share well....
I have too.... She's a whole lot of fun..... Not a lot of ladies could simply as SL and myself to stray from home and play in a new city but she asked and we came......

I've been asked a few times "What will it take for you guys to go bother other people somewhere else?"..........

I didn'treally think much about it as this is too much fun but Austin is in short supply of playful redheads.....

so......

Tracy....

Give her to us.....

Offer her up as a sacrifice......

Pack her up and move her to South Austin........ And I will withdraw from the San Antonio Forums..... (at least till the office is open down there or I move there)

See... very simple.......

Still Looking could probably be convinced as well but his tastes are a bit different than mine and we don't share well.... Originally Posted by Whispers
This is that offer they can't refuse!
LOL right Candi?? I know I find it pretty amusing..

SL I can't think of anything to jab you with... I can think of something you can jab me with though.. get it.. jab me with.. oh nevermind..

Whats RTM though?? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Tracy, the RTM is the Report To Moderator icon () located to the lower left. That's the 911 emergency button and what one clicks on in order to call the moderator's attention to something in that post/thread...and I'd be willing to bet that Whispers has been pounding on it like it was his nub...hence the reference to the RTM count