Award

Should there be an award for the most time wasting, inane, asshat post in Co-Ed? Some posters obviously are too impressed with their own clever wit. People used to say "Don't feed the trolls", now there are just Whispers in the dark and people are Still Looking for a solution. As for me, I don't believe noneofthisshit. Ho hum...
Oooo Oooo can I win pussy?
Should there be an award for the most time wasting, inane, asshat post in Co-Ed? Some posters obviously are too impressed with their own clever wit. People used to say "Don't feed the trolls", now there are just Whispers in the dark and people are Still Looking for a solution. As for me, I don't believe noneofthisshit. Ho hum... Originally Posted by Mossman
Not bad, not bad at all. Show us a little more. Were opening an office in Nebraska here real soon. Were always looking for a few good men...

Hey Mossman where were all the San Antonio Wizards when UrbanTXCowboy come running into town?
Bump....
Should there be an award for the most time wasting, inane, asshat post in Co-Ed? Some posters obviously are too impressed with their own clever wit. People used to say "Don't feed the trolls", now there are just Whispers in the dark and people are Still Looking for a solution. As for me, I don't believe noneofthisshit. Ho hum... Originally Posted by Mossman

They're already won the award for sure.
Are the awards taint photos?
Are the awards taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
I got another trophy.
Makes it easy to see the threads to ignore.

And what YouTube truth would that be?
So a type of Eccie razzies?
Oh, how I missed the Ad Hog award from the old site.

A Razzies would be great

Sort of like FL state of the hobby address.
I got another trophy. Originally Posted by Still Looking

More points if posted in the Austin forum!