Confirmed: you can catch an STD from oral

I keep searching the Arkansas forum for any mention of gonorrhea, and coming up empty, so it makes me wonder whether my case is isolated.

I enjoyed the company of a LR provide eleven days ago, opting for a quickie BnG with her nqbs finish. Other than that episode, I haven't had unprotected sex in months.

5 days later I notice a bloody discharge on my sheets. It's now 11 days later and the clinic called to confirm negative for chlamydia but positive for gonorrhea. And trust me, this infection hurts like a motherfucker. I got the shot and am taking antibiotics. Doc said it should clear up in a few days.

There was absolutely no contact with her genitals - the lady never took her clothes off. I did have to rush out the door without cleaning off, so maybe that contributed to me catching this? The doc says it's extremely rare to catch from oral, but possible. Guess I'm special. I never in a million years believed those posts warning that you can catch an STD from receiving oral sex - clearly as I've never bothered to cover up.

Otherwise, it was probably the best bbbj I've ever experienced, but definitely not worth the price I'm paying now.
Sorry for your luck. The good news is that it's treatable and not something far worse.

Hopefully, you have informed the provider so she can take the necessary precautions.
Sorry that happened to you
women rarely have symptoms and bleeding is also rare for the man to have as a symptom...sorry that happened but thanks for informing...i am sure the provider was surprised to find out she was infected...fortunately this can be cured...scoot
A hobbyist friend of mine in the medical profession advised me years ago not to brush my teeth 2 hours before/after a hobby appointment. Brushing causes microscopic cuts in the gum-line which can be an entrance/exit point for undesirables. He told me to use mouthwash, instead.

The chances are very low of contracting anything via oral, but there's still a chance... Thanks for the heads up.
Who was the provider ? I like to know so I won't see her... Feel free to send me a pm with the information.
Ditto
I have also read and heard that brushing right before and after oral, is big NO NO. I remember old doctor ruth, talking about this is great detail. So this info needs to be put out.
I would also need to know about the provider, pm. Please
Who was the provider ? I like to know so I won't see her... Feel free to send me a pm with the information. Originally Posted by wacky8
Ditto Originally Posted by bonediddly275
I would also need to know about the provider, pm. Please Originally Posted by part-time lover

Me too, please. PM is fine.
I asked through pm when posted...still no response?
Same here - no response.
I asked through pm when posted...still no response? Originally Posted by Sidinman78
Same here - no response. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Same here, no response. I'd sure like to know. I would think that a situation like this is one of the very reasons a community like this exists. OP, where you at?
Well, I sure wish everyone would quit PMing me... because I really do not know.
I think the OP is just trying to start drama, and get people all worked up. Probably someone with multiple handles that is trying to distract business from a certain provider. Just my two cents. Anyways play safe.