let me clear the air

I want to apologize for all of the confusion WITH my name change. I am dealing with a crazy ex whom found Me on here and has been harassing Me. He has posted ads on several sites with my information and basically running me in the dirt.with that being said, TEXARKANA and NWA ,I'm sorry, Soooooo sorry to everyone ,I Wil not be visiting. My safety and the safety of my children is number 1. I am still continuing to see clients in Lr, but only at a hotel or out calls. I hope the eccie community understands my concerns...xoxox Sara
So sorry, Sara. No one should have to worry about someone you once cared for jeopardizing the safety of you or your children. Not cool. Hope things improve for you!
I hate to hear of your situation and hope it gets back to normal. Stay safe.
Thanks guys for ur support. Happy holidays!
Take care of you, Sarah.
Not to be dismissive about the uniqueness of your situation but if he found you on here.

What's to stop him from finding you at a hotel?

Any idea how you plan to avoid having him tail you and find you with a client?

Can you assure a hobbyist that they won't be involved in personal drama if your BF shows up?

Wil you give a refund if the session is terminated with prejudice by your BF?

Things like this pose a very serious concern for hobbyist.

I wish you the best of luck.

HAIL!!
Excellent points Das.
Not to be dismissive about the uniqueness of your situation but if he found you on here.

What's to stop him from finding you at a hotel?

Any idea how you plan to avoid having him tail you and find you with a client?

Can you assure a hobbyist that they won't be involved in personal drama if your BF shows up?

Wil you give a refund if the session is terminated with prejudice by your BF?

Things like this pose a very serious concern for hobbyist.

I wish you the best of luck.

HAIL!! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Way to worry about number one. We have a situation where harm could possibly befall children and you're worried about your own sorry dick? That's rich. If you're so concerned, don't visit. It's that easy.
Way to worry about number one. We have a situation where harm could possibly befall children and you're worried about your own sorry dick? That's rich. If you're so concerned, don't visit. It's that easy. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're dam right I worry about number one and you're a moron ( seems somone else posted that recently as well) if you don't worry about number one.

I didn't place her in that position. Obviously she is still planning on working even with the potential risk to the children. The questions are legitament. And I'm sure you will refrain from booking based on the current situation yourself, but I appreciate your input.

HAIL!
You're dam right I worry about number one and you're a moron ( seems somone else posted that recently as well) if you don't worry about number one.

I didn't place her in that position. Obviously she is still planning on working even with the potential risk to the children. The questions are legitament. And I'm sure you will refrain from booking based on the current situation yourself, but I appreciate your input.

HAIL! Originally Posted by Das Ficker

Look at every response before yours. Hope everyone is ok. Hope everything works out OK. So sorry to hear about this. Normal, human responses. Then here come this douchebag. I didn't make you a failed robot of a human being. Doesn't mean you can't try to act like a real person. And don't worry your pretty, little shiny head for one second about what the fuck I'll be doing.

FAIL!!!

PS - I wish a Motherfucker WOULD interrupt my session. There'd be some FURNITURE MOVING before I got done.
Look at every response before yours. Hope everyone is ok. Hope everything works out OK. So sorry to hear about this. Normal, human responses. Then here come this douchebag. I didn't make you a failed robot of a human being. Doesn't mean you can't try to act like a real person. And don't worry your pretty, little shiny head for one second about what the fuck I'll be doing.

FAIL!!! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Not sure that you have the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation. I could care less what you will be doing and even less who it is with. However, if you're in the room when her BF shows up you will be trying to save yourself.

I wished her the best of luck.

HAIL!

FAIL!!! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Not sure that you have the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation. I could care less what you will be doing and even less who it is with. However, if you're in the room when her BF shows up you will be trying to save yourself.

I wished her the best of luck.

And yes there would be furniture being destroyed as a near 400 pound man scrambles for his life!

HAIL!
It's more like 340, but I'll let it slide this time.
And if her bf shows up, he'll be the one needs saving. I'm not a member of AARP like most of you.
And if her bf shows up, he'll be the one needs saving. I'm not a member of AARP like most of you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Uh-ok.. Hope you have the cardio.

Crazy ex BF, hooker, and a overweight john who had a myocardial infarction in a hotel room makes for great evening news...