Whats with all the Conway Providers now?

I have noticed that there seem to be allot of providers either moving to Conway or just going to Conway and not LR, anyone know the reason for this? Is it the fact they can't drink? Does the LE there not care? Just wondering because that is a 1 hour round trip with light traffic.
It has always been a 1 hour round trip for those in Conway and other parts to head to Little Rock. So I have no problem once in a while for providers to move close to me than make me travel into The City all the time. Selena, you need to move to Conway area!!!
soo...go git sum!...stop yer bitchin'
I like it! Conway could work well for me at times.
I am with moto.. stay in war
well I'm in nlr that's were I plan to stay ijs
well I'm in nlr that's were I plan to stay ijs Originally Posted by Selena25
Yay!
I have noticed that there seem to be allot of providers either moving to Conway or just going to Conway and not LR, anyone know the reason for this? Is it the fact they can't drink? Does the LE there not care? Just wondering because that is a 1 hour round trip with light traffic. Originally Posted by Moto1971

From several of the recent rants, whether local or traveling girls, it appears that the frquency of NCNS from the LRK crowd is fairly high. Perhaps they think that Conway is better. Not a lot of real competition there and the one local house of pleasure is a clock watching time managing sketchy place.
Shhhhhhh!!!

Lots and lots of good reliable gents from the area north of LR..... Lots of NICE newer hotels. When enough guys request that the ladies go there they do. It's only 25 min or so. No different than driving from NLR to WLR or Benton etc.
From several of the recent rants, whether local or traveling girls, it appears that the frquency of NCNS from the LRK crowd is fairly high. Perhaps they think that Conway is better. Not a lot of real competition there and the one local house of pleasure is a clock watching time managing sketchy place. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Good points. I might try Conway during my next central AR trip.
From several of the recent rants, whether local or traveling girls, it appears that the frquency of NCNS from the LRK crowd is fairly high. Perhaps they think that Conway is better. Not a lot of real competition there and the one local house of pleasure is a clock watching time managing sketchy place. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Thankfully, I've never had to really deal with the NCNS issue......I'd say less than a hand full in the three years I've been here!! Guess I've just been lucky. Thank you guy!

I never mind making the trip to Conway, with advanced planning!!!
Ok.I was hoping to visit Little Rock...is there a lot of NCNS?
Is there a better place to visit...please share ladies and gents too.....
I am new to traveling and I am trying to establish areas that I can make regular stops to.

Any and all info is appreciated greatly.
Conway works better for me than LR. Less drive is just more playtime!
I have been wanting to expand my territory. Conway may be a good place to start!!!!!