Best pse

Ok everybody quick poll. Which providers give the best PSE and why?
Kami Parker is fan freakin tastic, Near perfict PSE/GFE combo.
With SUB/DOM twist, and NCNS, PSE DT
All in with no hesitation, all except Greek. Like the Roller Coaster
ride at Six Flags, hold on to something. My sug would be, do a
workout warm up before you get there.
This topic comes up again and again.

A lot of it depends on YOUR definition of PSE.

Some guys are just wanting a girl that will let him grab her head during a BJ and DT.

Some guys want a more submissive girl that he can fuck to kingdom come.

Some guys want a girl that is loud and says the dirtiest things that will keep you hard just reading the reviews that are written about it.

Some guys want a girl that do "it all" in a session.

Some guys want PSE to include dominating them.

So - what are some of your requirements of PSE AND what are you looking for in a lady that actually gets your motor revving besides what she does?

And I second the vote for Lisa.
Angie, Your are so right. PSE can mean just about anything these days. Yes, and this topic does "pop-up" again and again here.

I guess, PSE for me is not anything extreeme. Rather it is just the girl really getting into a bbbj or the rythmn of various positions. Moaning, an "Oh God fuck me" and a real O is always awesome. Some fine tuning instructions or comments are always good too.

That said, just about every provider I have seen between 27 and 39 years old have taken or would have taken some part of a GFE moment to the PSE level. But haven't been with anyone who I felt was PSE from start to finish without being a bit fake.

Also, for some reason when a babe starts working too hard, the experience starts getting a bit fake and kinda starts feeling cheap. A good GFE with an ATF is always better than a forced PSE.
#1 Shelly Snow for me.
Never seen NCNS as a menu item! I thought that was standard for all the ladies!!!
Sexy Crys cuz she has been there and done that. It shows too!!
Never seen NCNS as a menu item! I thought that was standard for all the ladies!!! Originally Posted by Bobster36
yeah Bobster, that is " NO Cu-wit No Spit " me thinks.
I could be wrong though....