The guy with 125 OK's.....??

Just sayin.......

ok...we get it! YOU ARE POPULAR! You are the grandest hobbyist around! YOU....my friend.....must be a providers dream. Wow....what a STUD!

Question to everyone....having a considerably large number of OK's....does that raise a red flag....or does it intice the gals to want to be on your list?

For me....I've thought in the past....a red flag. Recently however, I've met some nice people who are "big spenders".

Opinions?

xxoo
TT
That number of OK's indicate only that he is active, and treats the ladies well enough to get an OK. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why would that raise red flags? He clearly behaves like a gentleman, treats the ladies well, and enjoys variety when he hobbies. What's the problem? I would think it would reassure you that he's alright to take on as a client.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-02-2012, 05:58 AM
There is a guy in Dallas floating around the 350 and up range...
I know guys who delete ok's just so questions like these don't get raised.

Kinda defeats the purpose of information exchange...

And a lot of ok's isn't an indicator of popularity as much it is of disposable income to spend on ladies.
Have you fucked 125 guys?
I've never understood why that would be a red flag, and you are not alone in that thinking. I know several ladies who don't like to see lots of okays.

Personally, the more, the better. I don't care if there are 500 okays. That says to me, that 500 ladies made it out alive, with their money, and happy enough to recommend him to other ladies. Works for me!

I think it's less about bragging, and more about lending credibility.
TheBizz - Have you fucked 125 guys?
Sometimes when a hobbiest sees a lot of reviews on a provider it looks like her body is a 3-holed revolving door whether she treats the guys good or bad.

Who cares if they are big spenders as long as they treat the girl right. WALDT and if a guy or gal decides to see someone based on the lack or excess of ok's, who cares, everyone makes their own choices.

Play Safe, Be Safe, Have Fun
I've never understood why that would be a red flag, and you are not alone in that thinking. I know several ladies who don't like to see lots of okays.

Personally, the more, the better. I don't care if there are 500 okays. That says to me, that 500 ladies made it out alive, with their money, and happy enough to recommend him to other ladies. Works for me!

I think it's less about bragging, and more about lending credibility. Originally Posted by Dannie
Agreed

As far as clients go, I feel the more okays the better... But I can see where it would be a turn off if it was the other way around.
I quess the one that has over 413 okay has not contacted you yet I just see it as there are active and more the an a couple of woman think he is okay that makes me feel more comfortable
Sometimes when a hobbiest sees a lot of reviews on a provider it looks like her body is a 3-holed revolving door whether she treats the guys good or bad.

Who cares if they are big spenders as long as they treat the girl right. WALDT and if a guy or gal decides to see someone based on the lack or excess of ok's, who cares, everyone makes their own choices.

Play Safe, Be Safe, Have Fun Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I agree that everybody is entitled to their own choices, but anybody here that thinks they're fucking The Virgin Connie Swail in a P4P scenario is a tad naive, IMO.
They posted a thread about this in main discussion. You guy might be surprised about a few of the responses......

Here's the link

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=197160
Originally Posted by TheBizz - anybody here that thinks they're fucking The Virgin Connie Swail in a P4P scenario is a tad naive
Wait! Bizz??? I like to think all the girls are good virgins who don't go to the Lido Theatre.
125 okays hummm but what about providers. Let's say you average 2 gents a week. In a year that is basically 104 okays. Most providers have a lengthy career. My point is I am not sure why a lady would object to quantity of OK's from a gent when they themselves dish out more. ijs For me if i see a provider,i dont care how many gents they have seen. The only thing that matters are they like me squeaky clean at the start of a session
I believe that the more okays a guy has (in his length of membership) just tells me that he likes variety or is searching for something specific and hasn't found it yet.

How would you like it if our Partner count was displayed and guys chose us off of that? Lets no go there...please no. Not being bitchy, just something for you to think about.