Got Shorted Yesterday

I've seen this guy who goes by "bigcockndallas" (Staff edit - R W name removed) for an appointment before, so I didn't think I would have any issues with him the second time I saw him.

And before I get started, I know I made a mistake of not getting the money upfront, but since he and I have hung out on numerous occasions and had a prior session, I didn't think he would short me of my entire donation. Now I know better!

His references all said he was a lot of fun and they recommended him when I initially screened him.

His references are verified providers on ECCIE and none of them had any issues with him.

We were texting back and forth all afternoon yesterday, and he told me he wanted to stop by later that evening around 8.

The get-together wasn't initially an appointment.. He came over to have a drink with me and play a video game we both like. While we were having drinks we agreed on an hour session. We finished playing the game and proceeded to my bedroom for play time.

We spent over an hour together and while we were cuddling on my bed afterwards we discussed going somewhere to eat.

We both agreed that the session had wore us both out and that he would grab a bite to eat from a place right up the street from me and bring us back dinner.

He never came back and has turned his phone off ever since.

Part of his phone number is 972 -743-26**

Ladies, feel free to PM me for his whole number.
So sorry for you loss and bad experience. The breach of trust can be as painful as the loss of income. I wonder how some folks sleep at night...
Not a good thing the asshole did. How much did he screw you out of?
Not a good thing the asshole did. How much did he screw you out of? Originally Posted by Bloodhound
We did a session that lasted over an hour and he didn't leave me a penny, Bloodhound.
Another pussy thief!!! Hope you are OK.
You are the 3rd provider I have heard of this, this week!
Just because you have seen someone does not mean they won't gey you and that is so sad. all three times the guy said he was going to get food and then not come back.
Provider Buzz!!!!!!
Sorry about that Savannah, you just never know about someone based only on references from others, I guess there will no review coming from him!
Sorry to hear about it sweet.
nevermind
Well sorry this happen but it sounded more like a date then time..he should have been on match.com..If you give free time Match.com is the answer sorry it happen..
Did he have a big cock?
Did he have a big cock? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
When i saw the title i thought this was gonna be a little dick story.

Sounds like you didn't just get shorted, you got nothinged. That sucks.
Yep. None of the other ladies had a problem with him, and let him stay as long as he wanted because most of these chicks are desperate. Times are hard, and ladies let 'em do whatever. I just spent five hours with someone who gave me less than my 90 minute rate. Shocking.

You don't see me posting alerts or similar bullshit to yours in coed, because it's my fault for letting him stay that long, without seeing how much he was going to spend for most of my afternoon/evening. Suck it up and get over it. It comes with the job.

BTW he is p411 with 45+ okays, and once again I won't be telling any of you who he is, lest I get banned for spreading rumors. Figure it out for yourselves

Happy hobbying!
All I can say is sorry and it happens to all of us.