Favorite/least favorite body part words

So we were talking about this in chat earlier. What's your favorite and/or least favorite words for various body parts?

I'll start off with something mild: breasts. Maybe it's because I'm a worshiper of the female form, but I can't ever get into words like boobies, boobs, titties, etc. You guys are gonna laugh at me, but somehow there's just something more -- sacred -- about them. When I'm REALLY worked up and the beast comes out, maybe I'll refer to them as tits.... but other than, I'm a "breasts" man.

Okay who's next?
I HATE the phrase "flicking the bean"...I hate it so much. Words cannot express how much I hate it. It's just something about it turns me off instantly. I don't know why but it just makes me cringe. The I think there may be only one person right now that could say that and get a pass but other than that I just don't know if I could go through with it.
cunt and prick...favorite or least favorite...you can guess
I am a big fan of vagina, if and when a gal greets me with a I want you to eat my twat she is an immediate ATF less the smell of charlie.
I HATE the word cock....

It's just not sexy.
I lived in England for a while. The word 'cunt' is replacing the word 'mate' in popular language with a segment of the population over there. I need to maintain two facebook accounts now because my North American friends just wouldn't understand why so many of my friends refer to me as a cunt.

Reese - I agree that 'cock' is not a sexy word. It is however effective when used interchangeably in the same context as you would use 'prick'.

L4L
Butt, Ass, boobs, breasts, pussy, kitty, and my personal favorite clit. are all my favorites.
"Don't touch me there".
You need to be more subtle around the naughty places.
I HATE the word cock....

It's just not sexy. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I love the word COCK!!!

...and the word FUCK lol
So there are some that I don't like when just having a pleasant conversation -- or even when being "romantic" -- but feel really good to say when you reach that particular level of heat. Cunt is one of those.
The word "taint" still makes me laugh, but then i was the kid who grew up watching Monty Python.
I love the word COCK!!!

...and the word FUCK lol
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Berk,

I have heard you say, "cock" and coming out of your mouth (pun intended) it sounded very sexy. So you are the exception.

Enjoy your tour!
Favorite: Ass
Least: Dirty Ass
To me the word "penis" and "vagina" are not at all sexy but ok when discussing sex in an academic or clinical context.
In a sexual situation I love nothing more than "eat my pussy"!!