Kyleigh Dallas - Bait and Switch... Thief

Invited her over based on extremely hot Eros-Dallas photos, the girl at the door of my hotel was not the girl in the pics, she acted very "stand-offish" kinda had a bad feeling. She took the donation from the table, and left the room saying she had to pay her drive and would be right back....

Well, needless to say... did not return.

Run from her!

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/250951.htm
Very sorry. Looks too good to be true, doesn't it?

Stay with well-reviewed ECCIE ladies in Dallas, of which there are hundreds (because God has smiled on Dallas...) and you should be able to avoid a repeat of this.

Also note on her EROS detail page the one paragraph that says "I don't always get emails immediately" and the note at the bottom next to the "Contact Me" button that says, "I get emails immediately." Could be a sign of a manager making up copy on the fly.
Really distasteful behavior. I have seen this lady's ad before, possibly here on eccie. Maybe some others can help me identify her. We both, providers and hobbiests, put ourselves out there each and every time we have visitations. I realize this is illegal behavior and along with that we have some thieves, drug users and other "bottom feeders", and we have to be mindful of their existence. However, if we all could just dish out the mutual respect that each other deserves, this would be much more fun and relaxing. You ladies have work to do, so do your job and do it well. We hobbiests are paying for entertainment, so pay up! Now, if you don't mind, I'll be booking my travel to utopia for the summer.
<<< real deal holy fEILld.
damn bishes...........
Never ceases to amaze me what some people are willing to do to others to make a buck.
Sorry ya had to go thru that man..
  • S-Man
  • 05-26-2012, 03:20 PM
I thought the picture looked familiar... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1979948
Great research guys!
I recommend everyone get a p411 account... I was taken for a ride once(my first ever review) and vower that it would never happpen again and it has not, thanx to eccie and p411...