Business Must be Great!

Perusing the ISO boards and I guess business for Providers must be GREAT!

At least the first 10-12 threads of ISO have no responses from providers. So many of them say "0" and a few that have 1 or 2 responses are from other hobbyists.

Pretty bad/sad state of "affiars" lol for us
I could use some Buisness!
agree. as i write this post, i have the time and the money to visit providers, but looks like they are slammed right now. trying to make appointments is quite the task these days
I am available and business is still slow...
I send pm's in response. A lot of iso's are looking in Dallas I am in ft worth. Available 4 a naked birthday bash.
I can't agree more, DFW. My sauna request went virtually unnoticed, even w/a few bumps from me and approximately 300 views! Good for you, ladies!
i almost made the same comment in one of the threads..... but chickened out.
Maybe most of the ladies are far more discerning then we thought?
I sent p.m. business is kind of slow
Providers are tired of clients wasting time and wanting deals, so I bet that's why you see no responses. Personally I feel the request section is a waste of time and the mods keep changing rules on how you can respond to threads, so why bother. Anyway just my two cents.
They are busy with NASCAR this week at Texas Motor Speedway.
Providers ARE responding to ISO"s-----we are just pm'ing (rather than posting on ISO board) to the guy who is requesting a service---mainly for 2 reasons----
1) He said to pm him
2) a provider is NOT allowed to give any info in a reply to a ISO--the moderators have declared:
NO descritopn of services NO location or time available NO prices NO specials on ISO
BUT, if a girl pm's a guy she CAN give all of the above----thus why bother post on ISO?
Providers ARE responding to ISO"s-----we are just pm'ing (rather than posting on ISO board) to the guy who is requesting a service---mainly for 2 reasons----
1) He said to pm him
2) a provider is NOT allowed to give any info in a reply to a ISO--the moderators have declared:
NO descritopn of services NO location or time available NO prices NO specials on ISO
BUT, if a girl pm's a guy she CAN give all of the above----thus why bother post on ISO? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I agree with Sherry. Why bother to have an ISO board if the girls can't give any information?
Thank you, Sherry, for that post.

LickHer: girls can give information. Just not advertising information. Rates, services, availability and contact information are for ADS.

If a public reply is needed, there's no reason to have the above included. That's why we have showcases and ad forums.

Just because there are not public displays of "I'm here" doesn't mean people aren't making connections. That's just a stupid assumption.

Also...moved this to co-ed. It's about the ISO, but it's not an ISO.
I reply to Iso in emails but no one emails me back..... I don't even get a No Thank You....