No no nicole

I have texted Nicole from north buffalo many times. When she does respond she then goes silent when it comes to her address. I don’t even know if her pics are real. Ad says she is 22. Has big tits and ass. I think she is just a tease.
I hate it when they do that...bitches!
Not a review moved to Requests / ISO
If they go silent, then they don't need the business. Find a new/different girl.
I hate it when they do that...bitches! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
Maybe that’s because some of you send us a hundred emails or messages in the span of 5 minutes. It’s obnoxious and frankly it can scare us off. So maybe we aren’t bitches, maybe we’re just not into getting bombarded with your obnoxious messages. Ever consider that?
Linck would help.
Maybe that’s because some of you send us a hundred emails or messages in the span of 5 minutes. It’s obnoxious and frankly it can scare us off. So maybe we aren’t bitches, maybe we’re just not into getting bombarded with your obnoxious messages. Ever consider that? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
You tell him

Keep it simple boys
Not a review moved to Requests / ISO Originally Posted by Samcro84
You moved it to coed. Whew
Not a review moved to Requests / ISO Originally Posted by Samcro84

You moved it to coed. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Maybe that’s because some of you send us a hundred emails or messages in the span of 5 minutes. It’s obnoxious and frankly it can scare us off. So maybe we aren’t bitches, maybe we’re just not into getting bombarded with your obnoxious messages. Ever consider that? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
What would you prefer? "Hey you, let's fuck. 3pm!"? That's never gotten me any responses. "Want money? Answer your fucking phone." That's gotten a few, but regardless of what I say, it's always a struggle trying to get a response from ladies of the night these days.

Hardly even worth the effort with the talent pool in WNY anyways.
I hate it when they do that...bitches! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
LJ7...send dick pics!!

Guaranteed response....
What would you prefer? "Hey you, let's fuck. 3pm!"? That's never gotten me any responses. "Want money? Answer your fucking phone." That's gotten a few, but regardless of what I say, it's always a struggle trying to get a response from ladies of the night these days.

Hardly even worth the effort with the talent pool in WNY anyways. Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
Social media
Millennials love messenger they look at it constantly
And you can see when they online and read your message
Use it
LJ7...send dick pics!!

Guaranteed response.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
They love green pics too
Show em ur stack
But Lucy stack usually small
How about not sending 18 messages in the span of 7 minutes. But ridiculous, don’t you think? They know who they are.
How about not sending 18 messages in the span of 7 minutes. But ridiculous, don’t you think? They know who they are. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
And if they never saw u before they want ten different pics lol of you I bet

Then a thousand questions then don’t see you

Margeaux has a point

I just go hey bby

She resounds
Then give her time date
Green on it goes

MAybe I’ll ask menu if first time with girl
But usually discuss that when in person

Margeaux when we fuck I been ready

You I have not done it but it’s time