Date: 04/02/2019
Name: jenniferlove
Phone: 2104299075
Email Address: Jenniferlove293@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=331409
City: San antonio
State: Texas
Address: off of !-10
Activities: no show I made text and phone contact with her she gave me here address and apartment number said to come at 3:00pm got to the gate to be buzzed in about 2:45pm texted her no response and called her no answer. I don't like writing negative reviews but this is the second time this has happen so you guys should know. I even took the time to say if you don't want meet just let me know no harm no foul but waist my time and gas is not right.
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: unknow pics in profile
Recommendation: No
  • Mokoa
  • 04-04-2019, 11:49 PM
NCNS.

Moved to the proper forum.
Maybe something important came up, or someone beat you to the punch? Did she ever get back with you?
How long did you wait.
Some gals get really pissed when you show up 15 min early, and will purposely not respond until time for your appointment, because they are still cleaning up from the last.
Try waiting til 5 min prior to ring at the gate, you don’t need 15 to park your car and walk to a door.
I don’t think anyone would want a stranger sitting out in the lot looking suspicious.
....I don’t think anyone would want a stranger sitting out in the lot looking suspicious. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
I’d agree with this for sure. Even though I don’t think I look suspicious, it’s just awkward. 15 min. early is too early to expect to be buzzed in. With the uncertainty of traffic and all, when I’ve arrived that early I typically do a drive by and then find a gas station or something nearby to chill at.

I’ll usually send a “hey I’m down the road parked, no rush just let me know when to come” text.

If I don’t hear anything after 10 minutes of scheduled appointment time, or if there are constant delays then I’m usually out of there.

Having your time wasted is unfortunately part of the game, both hobbyists and providers deal with it. It happens and it sucks. But being irritated about wasting gas might be an indicator you need to find a new hobby, ijs
Totally agree 5 minutes is when I expect to be buzzed in, especially with my regulars I will often send the ‘no rush but close’ text, sometimes they are ready, always their option, not at the gate though.