San Antonio is lucky

Watching videos of past encounters wife and I had with several providers in the San Antonio area. They are hot. San Antonio is very fortunate to have ample, willing and reasonable providers. Y'all have fun and be safe.
Any recommendations on providers that you would like to make??
I agree with OP. I have had very nice encounters with SA ladies over the past 8 years.
We are very fortunate to have some amazing ladies here locally as well as some great travelers who come to visit. Have had a great time over the years as well.
We are very fortunate to have many great men as well!
If only the provider responded to pms after screening info was sent?! *winks at lovelyevelyn*
Hope your wife is doing well BabyBull13, say Hi for me
She's doing great. Enjoying her well deserved retirement. And, I'm enjoying her trying to screw my middle leg off. I'm really happy that warmer weather has arrived. Shorts, halter tops, bikini's or nothing at all on. She's also showing somewhat of an exhibitionist streak now. Never know when she'll say pull over, strip, and start posing. I love my life and my wife.
I can't wait to move back to SA have met wonderful kinky and fun men. I have been lucky avoiding any drama.