Got death threats from a provider

So Velvet Kisses called me this morning responding to texts from a couple days ago. My phone is messed up and I can only hear when the call is on speaker. I thought it was a robot call. Nope. It was a ho dropping the word Eccie so I immediately hung up. Big mistake. Velvet starts calling me names and telling me she's a victim of sex trafficking and that her FBI agent uncle had the kidnappers murdered and I'm next. She also threatened to out me using my phone number. Id steer clear of this nut job. I sent this information to the mods so hopefully they do something about it. We can't have vindictive narcs on here. Anybody else have similar experiences?
Same old, same old for San Antonio.... BSC providers outing each other, outing hobbyists, max is 1 year in the time out box if they aren't creative enough to...

Well, you get the drift....
She's been on this site since 2015...and it took her FBI agent uncle this long to "rescue" her?
I see dead people.
I know. I love how she claims to be rescued but she's still on Eccie posting. So were you trafficked, rescued and then you decided to just stay in the business?
Thanks for the info. I was thinking of contacting her, but something about her popping up all over Texas with different screen handles put me off. Don't need yet another BSC provider in need of some sort of intervention. Eccie is full of them now.
She's posting again tonight?
Yeah, for QV's..... guess she's getting desparate...
In my experience as a double naught spy - hit men rarely warn you before they kill you.
Don’t know the lady, but she does have 36 reviews and 35 of them are ‘“Yes”.
  • R.M.
  • 05-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Dang. You all are getting as much drama as Houston and Dallas. Keep up the good work.
If you had researched ATX coed you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble.
Well known to not be in control.
Nothing new in this neck of the woods.
Had a Provider put out a contract on me on the open boards for all to read.
... Had a Provider put out a contract on me on the open boards for all to read. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Links please.
Links please. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
In my Signature.