Activities: PM's and texting
Session Length: (3hr )wasted
Fee: oo
Hair Length and Color: ???
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ????
The Rest of the Story: NO SHOW NO CALL
This has happen before to me and alot of us.Usually the lady will make it up to us. I did get in contact with her the next day and asked to be compensated for my time wasted.
Here are the facts!! Contacted Bonitaa on Fri the 21 through PM at 12:30. BY 2:30 we had scheduled a 7:00pm 30min. session. So by 6:00 I'm showered, shaved, and ready to go. It was raining so I lelt early.Traffic was awful. I get a text at 6:26 asking to move session back 30min. No problem. I live far South so I had to wait somewhere. I found a restaurant next to the notell motel and parked in thier lot. At 7:14 I text that I'm close by .At 7:32 I'm like are you here????CRICKETS 7:46 I text 16min late????crickets. at 8:07CRICKETS I go to the restaurant and eat. 8:45 text her nothing. I go home and PM her. She got back to me the next day at 8:21 am. Sorry traffic was bad and my phone died and no charger.
OK shit happens but make it right.!!!! I ask her for a 1hr session at 30min price . CRICKETS AGAIN not even a response. I waited 36hours before writing this. And I did text her last night and ask if she was going to make it up to me. NO REPONSE.
I don't think she knows now much time the hobbyist puts in to the hobby.
Bonitaa I picked you because of your reviews.Step it up, be a good provider!!!!!I know this will be moved to Co-ed.but wanted it here first.Recommendation: No
(staff edit; ROS made public at OP's request; ztonk)
  • ztonk
  • 11-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

PM me if you want me to make the ROS text visible to all in Coed.

ztonk
Time for a new handle!
There is a lot to be said about piss poor TCB.
Yes I like that allergy. piss poor TCB. I was not upset about the reasons for the NOSHOW NOCALL, it was the lack of a response to not making it up in some way.I truly hope she does well in this business, I mean I picked her for a reason.Who knows maybe this was a one time thing.
I think she deserves a dirty Sanchez with that half off session
A dirty Sanchez??? Is that were you wet your fingers place it on her nipples and twist???
A dirty Sanchez??? Is that were you wet your fingers place it on her nipples and twist??? Originally Posted by levibob56
Nope. You'll want to check urban dictionary for that.

As an alternate maybe you can give her a Swedish snowcone.