Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish everyone here in the Eccie community a very Happy Thanksgiving. And a great day spent with family and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving Tammie. Enjoy the day. Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season.

And Happy Thanksgiving everyone in this wonderful group. Especially the ladies I hope to meet soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! There are so many things to be thankful for. One of them being ECCIE!
Happy thanksgiving!

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Oprah Winfrey

Gooble gooble!!
  • Loxly
  • 11-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Happy thanksgiving!

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Oprah Winfrey

Gooble gooble!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Which reminds me of a donut place back in my past. All their bags/boxes had this phrase:

"No matter where you go in life, no matter what your goal. Keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole."

With a little modification it might serve as advice when cruising the AD boards...
  • quzi
  • 11-27-2014, 03:02 PM
ya, just a Happy Thanksgiving! here. Not gonna top that Lox.
Which reminds me of a donut place back in my past. All their bags/boxes had this phrase:

"No matter where you go in life, no matter what your goal. Keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole."

With a little modification it might serve as advice when cruising the AD boards... Originally Posted by Loxly

Very clever Mr. Loxly
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Happy Thanksgivings from Cowboys stadium where the Cowboys are giving free anal on the field...
  • Loxly
  • 11-27-2014, 07:14 PM
^^^^^ Unfortunately true. Seems like it's only the DFW Providers who don't choke in the clutches.
Happy Thanksgivings from Cowboys stadium where the Cowboys are giving free anal on the field... Originally Posted by Toyz

Hey Tam , happy thanksgiving to you
Happy tdizzle