I am getting tired of the disrepect Trump shows his supporters

I've been watching in astonishment at how Trump has ZERO respect for his supporters and they in turn in their sheer ignorance lap it up like servile puppy dogs.

He knows he's in deep doo-doo now that Flynn has flipped so what does he do? He goes out and throws red meat at these people know it's all they need to not probe or ask questions. He brings up Hillary, he brings up Obama, he tweets incendiary videos further demeaning the Office he holds. Listen up Trump voters....we don't care about Hillary....not at all...she lost and is history we do care about Obama and we take sheer delight in Trump's insane jealousy over Obama. lol

Back to topic though....he gives you red meat because he knows you can't think past the next 5 seconds...he constantly tells you it's all fake news because he knows that's a trigger word in your pea brains. Even though it's sad to see the masses get manipulated to this degree I've got to give the guy credit...it's incredible to watch so many bleeding heart "patriots" completely give up whatever common sense they may have had to blindly follow this pig..Not since Hitler and Osama Bin Laden have we seen people willingly allowing themselves to play along in a real life stooges remake.

Incredible.
Additional proof that SissyLips and StandInShit are the same person.
I think SC is right.

You fuckers are weak minded and you, LLiarMan are without merit as a person.
Additional proof that SissyLips and StandInShit are the same person. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah it's pretty easy to tell. The poor fucker is in a world of his very own, and so is asswipe, lol.

Jim
Ask the mods to investigate if you feel that strongly about it...you'll have egg on your face
Trump goes out there like...wait hold up let me feed my retarded supporters before I blast the media again....this shit is pretty standard Ops for Trumpie...like I said Trump's supporters are no differnt than Hitler's, Pol Pot's and Osama Bin Laden's supporters....all bat shit insane
Yeah it's pretty easy to tell. The poor fucker is in a world of his very own, and so is asswipe, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Is this another Alex Jones theory, Jim?
Ask the mods to investigate if you feel that strongly about it...you'll have egg on your face Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not me on the egg on the face issue, .....

.... but do you really want to admit you are just like him without actually being one and the same person???

Ok! Admission accepted!

HillaryNoMore is NoMore! Get over it. You and your clone!
Is this another Alex Jones theory, Jim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not an Alex Jones fan moron. But he's still more credible than you and your liberal heroes of CNN and MSNBC, lol.

Jim
I am not an Alex Jones fan moron. But he's still more credible than you and your liberal heroes of CNN and MSNBC, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Like Lyin Brian Williams, Charlie Rose, Dan " The forger " Rather and Matt" the groper" Lauer !
I've been watching in astonishment at how Trump has ZERO respect for his supporters and they in turn in their sheer ignorance lap it up like servile puppy dogs.

He knows he's in deep doo-doo now that Flynn has flipped so what does he do? He goes out and throws red meat at these people know it's all they need to not probe or ask questions. He brings up Hillary, he brings up Obama, he tweets incendiary videos further demeaning the Office he holds. Listen up Trump voters....we don't care about Hillary....not at all...she lost and is history we do care about Obama and we take sheer delight in Trump's insane jealousy over Obama. lol

Back to topic though....he gives you red meat because he knows you can't think past the next 5 seconds...he constantly tells you it's all fake news because he knows that's a trigger word in your pea brains. Even though it's sad to see the masses get manipulated to this degree I've got to give the guy credit...it's incredible to watch so many bleeding heart "patriots" completely give up whatever common sense they may have had to blindly follow this pig..Not since Hitler and Osama Bin Laden have we seen people willingly allowing themselves to play along in a real life stooges remake.

Incredible. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But YOU were ok with the " Dissin' " that odummer and shrilLIARy gave their supporters, right homie ? !
But YOU were ok with the " Dissin' " that odummer and shrilLIARy gave their supporters, right homie ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You don't think he knows about what you post, do you?

Most of these lost puppies have been so emotionally distraught the past year they haven't been able to focus on the "reality" of the accusations tossed about from their "favorites" on TV ... and the candidates and their spouses!

Just imagine: Obaminable and Pelosi duped them with Obamacare and now the Russians tricked them into voting for Trump!

Can't be much dumber than that! But ask Gruber!!!

Incredible. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think SC is right.

You fuckers are weak minded and you, LLiarMan are without merit as a person. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask the mods to investigate if you feel that strongly about it...you'll have egg on your face Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump goes out there like...wait hold up let me feed my retarded supporters before I blast the media again....this shit is pretty standard Ops for Trumpie...like I said Trump's supporters are no differnt than Hitler's, Pol Pot's and Osama Bin Laden's supporters....all bat shit insane Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is this another Alex Jones theory, Jim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --
But even then, it won't amount to the JIZZ that YOU take on Yo' face everyday !
A very unimaginative troll thread.