Recommendation on 2 amp gals?

I think i'd seen this post recently but for some reason can't find it. I'm looking for recommendations as i'd like to see 2 girls at once in Ampland. Very much a fan of the PSE providers so ideally along those lines. Never had a 3way before but something I've been wanting to do for some time.
When Bunny was still at NYNY. I had a PSE double with Jessica and Bunnythe best session so far. Another session PSE would be Pepsi and KARA.
Shasha at Lucky Haven and anyone she brings in.

Or Susan at Rainbow with her choice of.
Seven and Susan would be an excellent PSE experience. HE'LL, I MAY JUST DO BEFORE YOU. Make sure the session is early in the day. You are going to need all the energy as possible for this.
I think i'd seen this post recently but for some reason can't find it. I'm looking for recommendations as i'd like to see 2 girls at once in Ampland. Very much a fan of the PSE providers so ideally along those lines. Never had a 3way before but something I've been wanting to do for some time. Originally Posted by axion4emerica
Yes, this was covered last week or so in the sticky thread at the top. Someone else asked about doubles.
Find someone you like and ask HER to pick a partner. You can understand the reasons why.