Letting a Gal be one of the Guys.... When Females plug themselves into normally male environments... It strains the normal dynamics a bit.... Ladies... Please.... Leave us the opportunity to be the horndogs we are!

I've been partying in Strip Clubs for 30+ years....

I've had buddies that I hang out with regularly.....

I've had ladies along that I've invited and it's always fun getting the ladies some dances.....

And in all honesty it improves my game and opportunity having attractive ladies along...

But a couple of the new Strip Club Junkies that have chosen to hang out with me and a couple of the guys with greater frequency is changing up the atmosphere and I am not sure I like it.

to begin with....

I was raised old fashioned..... I buy a lady her drinks and pay for dances from ladies she indicates a desire for....

Last Night though things went a direction I am simply not happy with....

Two Local ladies had joined us at Palazio's.... And although we able to buy their drinks and cover their admission, at one time in the evening when one of them indicated a liking to a petite blond in white that was also to my liking I called her over.....

After making the introductions the dancer took the lady by the hand and led her off to VIP.....

WHAT THE FUCK?

I was totally left out!

It did give me an opportunity to visit with the other young lady for a few minutes.....

Until...... To make things worse....

After a few songs the cute little dancer comes out of VIP to get the OTHER lady and lead HER back their to join the two of them!....

Leaving me and two guys at the table wondering what had just went wrong!

Sure they paid for their own dances although I was more than willing to do so.... and sure..... I don't follow one of the guys back to VIP when he is getting a dance......

But......

This just strikes me as so very wrong......

I kinda liked that little blond myself and was cock blocked by the two ladies along as quests.....

Come On Ladies..... leave a little for us please?
When I am with a gent at the club and get a VIP dance, I always bring him back with me to watch all the fun
See... There is the proper etiquette....

It was an upscale club... They provide linen napkins for when we drool....
I'm sorry I took your toys away. I was just trying to warm them up for you.
I'm sorry I took your toys away. I was just trying to warm them up for you. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Spanking for you today...
I'm sorry I took your toys away. I was just trying to warm them up for you. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Honey.....

If that was you!

Sign me up and invite the two of them along for a couple of hours!
[B] lay off buster! She's mine! That ass belongs to me to spank ya hear!
Spanking for you today... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
lay off buster! She's mine! That ass belongs to me to spank ya hear! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Ya know.... I don't remember you getting any table dances at the last Luncheon Britney.

Are you sure you like the ladies?
I had a standing appointment or else I would have stayed, bought dances, got a little loopy and posted about it later! Yes, I do love the ladies!
Whimpers, you have it all, an entourage, half of the threads on page one (and two and three), yet, you still manage to find something to bitch about. I could never be your lady as I would feel like I was always on probation from failing to meet your expectations!

God forbid a girl go into VIP to get a nut from a hot blond dancer without hustling the money from you to take her back there. Geeezus.
you have it all, an entourage, half of the threads on page one (and two and three), yet, you still manage to find something to bitch about.

Yup..... then again... it could just be some tongue in cheek humor and a way to draw attention to the fun some folks are having pretty regularly... Another one of the ladies joined the group last night.

I could never be your lady as I would feel like I was always on probation from failing to meet your expectations!

You are absolutely right on that account.... I don't see you as anyone's "lady" to begin with and one look at you disqualifies you regarding "expectations".... I'm a visually stimulated male and prefer a certain look....

God forbid a girl go into VIP to get a nut from a hot blond dancer without hustling the money from you to take her back there. Geeezus. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
See.. That's where you are totally clueless.... a hot young lady in my company doesn't have to hustle anything from me at all.... or from any of us.... They tend to find all their whims met...Drinks... dinner... women.... a date at the end of the night of they want... We aim to please as a group.... My "entourage" that is... .

Yeah... We're gonna drum up a few new threads so there is something else to talk about rather than the 3 of you nonstop ass kissing each other so you can promote yourselves when the ads you are running are not working....

Then again... You probably already know that huh?
  • Ivory
  • 11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
After making the introductions the dancer took the lady by the hand and led her off to VIP.....

WHAT THE FUCK?

I was totally left out! Originally Posted by Whispers
Smart girls. You know what they say...everything happens for a reason!
Smart girls. You know what they say...everything happens for a reason! Originally Posted by Ivory
She made it up to me last night.... So drunk the night before she didn't even remember meeting us..... but damn that gal knows how to make things right!
  • Ivory
  • 11-12-2010, 10:19 AM
She made it up to me last night.... So drunk the night before she didn't even remember meeting us..... but damn that gal knows how to make things right! Originally Posted by Whispers
Dear Penthouse...
Wow!... One Thread and 2 of the totally ClueLess!

It's gonna get entertaining!