http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rth-30/1034618

She changes her name a lot

512-945-8514
Not an alert. Moved to proper forum.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
  • RREB
  • 11-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Can you give any more details than "horrible" ??? A little insight as to what you thought was "horrible". Or maybe do a review . . . . Especially if you thought it was alert worthy.
  • Vyt
  • 11-12-2010, 02:04 PM
She had a ton of poor reviews from ASPD when she was advertising on CL, though I never saw her personally (mainly due to, well, the ton of poor reviews)
She had a ton of poor reviews from ASPD when she was advertising on CL, though I never saw her personally (mainly due to, well, the ton of poor reviews) Originally Posted by Vyt
so this is all hear-say? You haven't seen her, have no details, but decided to warn us? Interesting. Thanks for trying to do a good deed, but that's a double bladed axe.
  • Vyt
  • 11-12-2010, 02:38 PM
This would be why I mentioned that it was second-hand info, yes. Also, I'm not the original poster, who I assume has first-hand info.
but you can watch Adult Videos during session.
I saw her a long time ago and she changes her name, bitch's the entire time, is 50 pounds heavier that the pic. She is just bad and hates everything about what she is doing.
Nothing I post or my list is hear-say on eccie. I have wasted way to much money in Austin to get medicore massages and HJs. The only thing I miss about traveling is seeing real girls that care and do a good job in other cities.

Just my experience and opinion. I could be wrong
I have first hand knowledge. It was a waste of a hundred dollars. I would have had more pleasure jacking myself off with a fist full of sand.
Her incall smelled like the inside of a 60 year old ashtray. She was fat. She wanted to give me a hand job. She had a kid in the house, or so she said, and we couldn't make any noise. I was worried someone might break into my car.

Shall I keep going?
so this is all hear-say? You haven't seen her, have no details, but decided to warn us? Interesting. Thanks for trying to do a good deed, but that's a double bladed axe. Originally Posted by nuglet
um, I think you have your response now, nug... lol
Not sayin anyone's not telling the truth, but always consider the source . . .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=89448
um, I think you have your response now, nug... lol Originally Posted by Bobave
Yessir!! It certainly appears my suspicions were misplaced.. too many "well trusted" replies to doubt.!@
  • RREB
  • 11-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I agree with KoolHandLuke on this one. The source here has not been reliable in the past. Everyone needs to read this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=89448
This thread brings to mind the story of Maurice the woodcutter, who was the biggest, fastest woodcutter there was. Maurice was upset that, after giving homosexuality just ONE try, he became known as "Maurice the Cocksucker" instead of "Maurice the Woodcutter."
interesting thread