Is this for Hobbyists or Strip Club attendees?

HELL!! I left out a word or two on the headline: Is this FORUM BOARD for Hobbyists or Strip Club attendees?

Frankly, when I logon these days, there's not many topics I care to comment on. I mean, there's all kinds of whiny threads, pat myself on the back threads by Whispers & his gang, or look at what us bi-girls did today threads by the "Triumvirate" of Brittney, Natalie & Taylor. Hard to tell who's the real alpha-kat there these days. I personally wonder how many hobbyists really give a fuck about what POTENTIAL freebies he may be able to get out of a slick bodied bag-her-face snot-nosed stripper who has maybe 10% of the SKILLS any number of seasoned providers possess. Is this a HOBBY board or a Strip Club review board? hmmm? Let's get the boys in blue to really keep their eyes open at the SC's for our buddies who so keenly comment on the freebies they've obtained.

*geez* Idiocy!

Just planting a seed... But I surely think any blindfolded hard to please hobbyist would find his world rocked by my skills over any strippers. GUARANTEED!

Take that to the bank.
Frankly, when I logon these days, there's not many topics I care to comment on. I mean, there's all kinds of whiny threads, pat myself on the back

Consider yourself patted....

threads by Whispers & his gang,

It's growing... We have a Gang Sign now (that is formed by the act of a thumb up the ass, 3 fingers up the twat and rub gently together through the thin membranes separating)....

or look at what us bi-girls did today threads by the "Triumvirate" of Brittney, Natalie & Taylor. Hard to tell who's the real alpha-kat there these days.

"Triumvirate".... Now I LIKE THAT!..... There's been a lot of talk about them lately but "Triumvirate" hasn't been used before... Kudos.... All someone else was able to come up with was "The Three S _ _ _ _ _ _ " and I really didn't think it fit them..... Brittney is cool..... Natalie has some smarts and is not hard on the eyes....

I personally wonder how many hobbyists really give a fuck about what POTENTIAL freebies he may be able to get out of a slick bodied bag-her-face snot-nosed stripper who has maybe 10% of the SKILLS any number of seasoned providers possess.

"bag-her-face snot-nosed stripper" is a bit harsh..... Even the Gals coming to the Luncheons seem to want to meet most of the strippers we know...

As to skills.... Well... Skills are Price Sensitive...... Some of us like a gal with less experience, willing to learn, that values her time by the day, evening or night rather than by the hour..... If your doing a hot bodied early 20s stripper for $60-$75 an hour that makes a half ass attempt at a BBBJ and you know your banging her for the next 3-6 hours.... you can help her work on those skills.....

Is this a HOBBY board or a Strip Club review board?

The Strip Club Scene is a PART of the Hobby World.... The Strip Club Scene in Austin is growing and gaining exposure just as the SW scene is as a result of pricing, TCB and attitudes of the Indies....

hmmm? Let's get the boys in blue to really keep their eyes open at the SC's for our buddies who so keenly comment on the freebies they've obtained.

This comment really bothers me Kat.... Do you want to explain what you mean? Your sure not suggesting someone should draw attention to some part of this community are you? Because Karma can be a real bitch...

*geez* Idiocy!

Just planting a seed... But I surely think any blindfolded hard to please hobbyist would find his world rocked by my skills over any strippers. GUARANTEED!

But.... We really don't WANT to be blindfolded in order to enjoy ourselves....

Take that to the bank. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Actually... I'm on my way to make a withdrawal and head over to P10...
We ALL know KARMA is a bitch. She's been proving that for years. HA!

I'm not interested in attracting the boys in blue, but you're an idiot if you think they're not reading our posts already. hmmph Please don't be ignorant, folks.

Go blow your money at P10. You probably enjoyed a good bj from my mom back in the day. HA! Take that one to the bank, too, smartass.
look at what us bi-girls did today threads by the "Triumvirate" of Brittney, Natalie & Taylor. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I do want to revisit this comment.....

A triumvirate is a political regime dominated by three powerful individuals

I think you give them too much credit..... There may have been some power there at one time but it is waning fast....

Just as there has been a shift in posting styles as well as posters amongst the men.....

There are new ladies that seem like they could care less what a handful of tired old overbearing individuals have to say....

Give the board another 4-6 months and I'll bet there will be new ladies in the posting mix much more accepting.....

Some with intelligence... some look at me/look at me's.... We will always have them.....

But days are simply numbered for a few....

There will always be that Kat Wit as well!
We ALL know KARMA is a bitch. She's been proving that for years. HA!

See... I KNEW you wouldn't let me down!

I'm not interested in attracting the boys in blue, but you're an idiot if you think they're not reading our posts already. hmmph Please don't be ignorant, folks.

We aren't....

Go blow your money at P10. You probably enjoyed a good bj from my mom back in the day. HA! Take that one to the bank, too, smartass. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
What was mom's name and where did she dance? I'm old enough to be your daddy by the way and "back in the day" we didn't worry quite as much about wrapping as we do now...

You've always possessed my sarcastic whit.
*smooches* Whispers. I don't mean to single you out, but I AM tired of threads that don't interest me or any outsiders in getting to be a COMMUNITY again. Mine doesn't necessarily engender warm, fuzzy feelings either, but at least I call it like I see it & don't mince words.

Political regimes? pttth PUSSIES! I hate politics & power struggles. I have in the past been given credit for being a powerful person in the community & shrugged it off. I'm just ME & not interested in being anything else.

"The Legendary Kat"... "The Famous Kat"... Those days are long-gone to me. I don't feel the love anymore but I sure hope for a return to a feeling of "unity in the community". That's all I really care about when it comes to the boards. I am NO LONGER associated w/ the Austin Adorables by choice. The attitudes there shifted away from my own long ago. I am a straight-shooter who's damn good at everything I do & not afflicted w/ platinum pussy syndrome or I'd be priced way beyond what they're charging. *smug? yep!* What I bring to the table is hard to emulate... and if I start becoming mechanical, I'm outta here! But, back on topic... Keep the SC discussions in their own forum, eh? Hobbyists need to figure out what they want out of this scene. SC's are a different animal. Plenty of hustlers in both sections, for sure, but at least there's more definition when you keep them in the right category.

P.S. For those of you unaware of the fact, my mother danced till I was 16 yrs old, so I spent plenty of years around SC's. I was behind the curtain watching girls shoot up or snorting lines before they went out on the floor. A few were "good girls" just working their way through school, but I guarantee you 99% were HUSTLERS. And they're damned good at emptying a man's wallet w/ NO FREEBIES. Just my .02 cents.

...and I am a redhead who's YOUNGER than you. *ooweeeoooh* That should cause some shivers amongst the membership! LOL
Whether you like or not, Karma is not here to defend herself, so lets leave her out.

Kat, this is an interesting thread but I am about to head out the door and see some chest at Twin Peaks, catch the Paq fight and off to the nightclub to celebrate my bday weekend.... I will add some feedback to your comments later

sixx
oh dear....
awww shucks... Funny how she got to verbalize all kinds of BS lies w/out me around to defend myself not too long ago, but I digress... She'll get her own karma.

Happy Birthday, Sixx. Maybe you can cash in on the bday discount & see if I make your Top 10 finally.

Have an extra helping of the green beans for me, please. They're soooo yummy at TP!
HELL!! I left out a word or two on the headline: Is this FORUM BOARD for Hobbyists or Strip Club attendees?

Frankly, when I logon these days, there's not many topics I care to comment on.
then post up some fun shit

I mean, there's all kinds of whiny threads, pat myself on the back threads by Whispers & his gang, or look at what us bi-girls did today threads by the "Triumvirate" of Brittney, Natalie & Taylor. Hard to tell who's the real alpha-kat there these days.
some of that crap IS somewhat entertaining

I personally wonder how many hobbyists really give a fuck about what POTENTIAL freebies he may be able to get out of a slick bodied bag-her-face snot-nosed stripper who has maybe 10% of the SKILLS any number of seasoned providers possess.
times are tough...who isnt down for some free shit?? most of the tallk isnt about 'freebies'...yea it happens...but that is just 'hooking up' not really hobby.
correct me if i am wrong...didnt many of our 'hot bodied' providers...once slide down a pole or two in the start of their career?
'seasoned' is a strong word. willingness to learn and putting in effort also say a lot.

Is this a HOBBY board or a Strip Club review board?

both

hmmm? Let's get the boys in blue to really keep their eyes open at the SC's for our buddies who so keenly comment on the freebies they've obtained.
well thats just wrong...

blindfolded??? care to put your mouth where your guarantee is

Take that to the bank. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Actually... I'm on my way to make a withdrawal and head over to P10... Originally Posted by Whispers
withdrawals and deposits...thats what its all about.

the gang sign is basicly a modified shocker then
awww shucks... Funny how she got to verbalize all kinds of BS lies w/out me around to defend myself not too long ago, but I digress... She'll get her own karma.

Happy Birthday, Sixx. Maybe you can cash in on the bday discount & see if I make your Top 10 finally.

Have an extra helping of the green beans for me, please. They're soooo yummy at TP! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I am asking that she be left out of being called a bitch b/c she can't defend herself. Her status as of now is retired. Were you retired when this occured with Karma? If I am wrong, my apologies.

One thing I have always liked about you Kat is your confidence. There is one hobbyist that has very similar tastes to mine with regards to BBBJ skills and he recommends you. My bday is actually Monday. Hmmmm, I am taking applicants for the top 10.....

Ok out the door to the TP and fight!

sixx
*smooches* Whispers. I don't mean to single you out, but I AM tired of threads that don't interest me or any outsiders in getting to be a COMMUNITY again. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
But....

Maybe your missing that there is a whole new segment of "community" that did not exist a year ago.... and it is growing....

I think... I don't know for sure as I have not been in a long time...

But I think that the Strip Club Luncheons have grown larger than the Socials.... I can say that the guys and and some of the girls that do the Luncheons get together in between events in smaller groups and hang out....

Isn't that part of what a "community" is supposed to be about?

We've been allowing a larger number of Indy and Agency Girls to attend but the bottom line is that someone HAS to ask to invite them.... So far only 1 girl was denied and I doubt the guy raising her name was serious....

I floated the idea to the group about opening it up even more and was shot down actually....

The girls that guys want to meet are not girls that post here regularly.... Those gals have done a pretty good hatchet job on themselves...

Maybe we HAVE what you and some of those crying "community" are missing.....

The difference being.... OUR community is a bit more about it being a Guys World..... The ladies that accept that about us are having a pretty damn good time.... seem to be staying busy and are not running many ads for some reason.....

Maybe some of the Indy's need to "rethink" what community means to the WHOLE and not just to themselves....

....... I hate politics & power struggles. I have in the past been given credit for being a powerful person in the community & shrugged it off. I'm just ME & not interested in being anything else. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Just as I am who I am... Go back 10 years in my posts and that doesn't change...

"The Legendary Kat"... "The Famous Kat"... Those days are long-gone to me. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Well.... The "Big Bad InFamous Whispers" coined by the VERY FAMOUS Adair many years ago.... seems to still be going strong.... I think if the Luncheons keep growing I'm gonna sell Whispers Bobbleheads...

I don't feel the love anymore but I sure hope for a return to a feeling of "unity in the community". Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Well... Maybe you need to get a few of the ladies from the other side to rethink a few things about opening up to a wider selection of fellows and ladies that are here.......Stage a coup!.....

That's all I really care about when it comes to the boards. I am NO LONGER associated w/ the Austin Adorables by choice. The attitudes there shifted away from my own long ago. I am a straight-shooter who's damn good at everything I do & not afflicted w/ platinum pussy syndrome or I'd be priced way beyond what they're charging. *smug? yep!* What I bring to the table is hard to emulate... and if I start becoming mechanical, I'm outta here! But, back on topic... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Congrats on the separation from the Adorables.. That's a term with all new meaning these days....

Keep the SC discussions in their own forum, eh? Hobbyists need to figure out what they want out of this scene. SC's are a different animal. Plenty of hustlers in both sections, for sure, but at least there's more definition when you keep them in the right category. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

That's where we are staging a bit of our own coup..... Our segment of the community is growing at a faster rate... partying more.. socializing more..... and quite possibly spending more money...(I bet it would surprise a lot to know I spent $1300 on Indies in the last 30 days)......

And there are more and more ladies becoming a part of our segment of the community but they cannot post in the Strip Club Forum Section.... So some things need to be brought to CoEd in order to allow female participation and discussion....

Plus..... Some folks that never looked at the strip club forums or understood what was available are seeing it in a new light....
Yes... I'm here recruiting... Guys as well as Girls....

Quit your whining..... Get one of your regulars that is a Strip Club Guy to invite you and get your ass in a booth and molest a few young ladies like the rest of us and you may discover a "community"

...and I am a redhead who's YOUNGER than you. *ooweeeoooh* That should cause some shivers amongst the membership! LOL Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
And a very AGGRESSIVE REDHEAD as well....

Unfortunately, fresh back to Texas and attending my first social in years, you traumatized me with a crop or paddle or something and I haven't been able to look at you without cringing in potential pain since!

I am asking that she be left out of being called a bitch b/c she can't defend herself. Her status as of now is retired. Were you retired when this occured with Karma? If I am wrong, my apologies.

One thing I have always liked about you Kat is your confidence. There is one hobbyist that has very similar tastes to mine with regards to BBBJ skills and he recommends you. My bday is actually Monday. Hmmmm, I am taking applicants for the top 10.....

Ok out the door to the TP and fight!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
have you revised your list yet?

I only say blindfolded cuz if they see it's Kat, that ruins the surprise. *and they can't have seen me before because the super sucker will give my identity away*

Now, BubbaJay...
Care to put your money where your mouth is? I have never run from a challenge, boy.

Whispers... I emailed you directly months ago for an invite but you didn't respond. *ahem* And, do you mean the Smiley Spanky Spoon???? LOL The guys love it when I take it to the socials. All the girls bend over, bare their asses and get smiley faces on their cheeks. hehehe I promise not to spank you too hard.