Tan lines or no Tan lines

Okay so summer is on it's way and tans are approaching. Do you woman and man prefer tan lines or no tan lines? I started off tanning with a heart sticker on my inner thigh very high up. It's cute, so I think I will stick with no tan lines.
I much prefer that the girl is tanned all over without any lines whatsoever. Sexier, at least in my eyes.
Tan Lines.. Yumm!
Put depends on the Lady..
Pics would help
No tan lines on either party!!! Although, understandable when summer hits and you have bathing suit tan lines....
And then there was the Harvard Lampoon version of Playboy, where the centerfold was tanned across the breast and hips, and pale everywhere else. Now, that would be interesting!
I have always found it sexy when a women gets undressed and she is tan all over except for the bathing suite top and bottom.It just looks sexy seeing a nice dark tan and then the white area where she didnt tan. But most seem to feel the opposite. It is just my preference.
  • hd
  • 02-28-2011, 09:27 AM
I like the lines on women, do women like them on men?

I'll start riding my motorcycle with Speedo's, of course my thighs will be white from my beer belly shade.
I have always found it sexy when a women gets undressed and she is tan all over except for the bathing suite top and bottom.It just looks sexy seeing a nice dark tan and then the white area where she didnt tan. But most seem to feel the opposite. It is just my preference. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
I love being able to see the tan lines on my body...makes me feel sexier. If the are none, you can't see just how tan you really are..lol

I'll start riding my motorcycle with Speedo's, of course my thighs will be white from my beer belly shade.[/quote]

ROFL... that I have to see!
I like tan lines, sexy as hell!
Heck, I like nekkid chicks period!
YES to tan lines like Lil Michelle said.
Tan lines or no tan lines... Tara you are smoking hot... All I would need is 3 and a half minutes lol
Tara, awesome thread!
I woke up this morning and was wondering the same thing!!
Looks like we are gonna have a lot of mixed feelings about this!!

I think i gonna tan for about a month nude....then tan with my bikini top and a g-string thong on...so you get that barely noticeable tan line...i find that sexy
I am a big fan of tan lines on the bottom but not on the boobies, unless they are MM's. MM's look awesome with tan lines. Big natural boobies look better without tan lines in my opinion.
  • hd
  • 02-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Lines or not, can't say it would be a deal breaker to me. You ladies do what makes you feel sexy. I won't complain.
Tan lines for sure cuz that way I feel like I'm somewhere I'm not suppose to be...lol!!