Don't forget Steak and BJ Day, March 14

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

A lot of guys I know are aware of the significance of March 14. The women, not so much.

Help spread the word.
Sir Lancehernot Thank You so much for sharing this with us - It's Awesome!
I hope it sticks.
I like steak.
So how does this work exactly?

You buy the steak, and cook and we give bj's.

I do enjoy a good steak.
You have to buy a steak for a guy you like Lisa and blow him. It really is the best of our worlds.

You buy the steak, and cook and we give bj's. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I don't think any of the guys would mind buying the steak, but the idea is for the cooker and the blower to be one and the same.

You buy the steak, and cook and we give bj's.

I do enjoy a good steak. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Damn if that's all it takes to get a bj I'll cook and ... wait I still get my bj right??

Great idea!
Love the video
Does tube steak count?
I think the holiday requires that the girl cook the steak -- and she better cook it damn right, lest she suffer a well-deserved spanking from her master. She must grill the meat nude, although she may choose to wear a bib to protect her royal orbs from splattering grease. But no shoes. And the BJ must be NQNS, or it is no steak for her.

There's just something about a good steak. I know one provider here that'll let me take her on a "date" as long as I buy her a steak before our 90 minutes of paid BCD time.
How many ladies are volunteering for such an occasion? Just be sure CIM is ok with the lady. She might just bite it or maybe just as bad see if you like the taste.
What a great holiday idea. I'd like my steak rare, and my BJ well done.
Thats so funny, a shoe shine.