In-Call Location Poll

Guys,

When I first became a Provider back in 2005 I was looking for a Incall location and I did a very similar poll on another very popular board that is no longer around.

Because DFW has developed so much in the last 6yr and because I am looking for a new private location, I need your help.

It was either “05” I believe Galleria/Addison was the #1 Hot Spot for Providers/Hobbyist.

What I want to know is Galleria/Addison area still the #1Preference when it comes to Hobby location?

If not then what are of DFW would you like to see more Providers in?

Please if you have any questions where one areas starts and the other begins for example uptown vs. downtown go to Priceline and look at DFW Hotel Map Locator has a guide to help you with your decison.

Thank You.
You should add the "High 5 area" to the list. (75 & LBJ)
I know there is something to be said for the same type of business grouped together ie restaurant row, and you gotta go where the most of the customers say they want, ... but dang, it seems like every-time I look to see the area or travel time for someone it is about an hour and most of the time it is around the 75/635 galeria area or addison / plano north dallas.
I can't help but wonder are the cops that much worse over here on the ft worth side or it is just the luck of the draw so to speak??
You should add the "High 5 area" to the list. (75 & LBJ) Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
Park Central is the High Five area.
I think a lot of people enjoy the Galleria/Addison area because the access to several highways and it's a nice area. There are only a few things worse than going to a bad neighborhood for an appointment.
I have often wondered about the Fort Worth vs Dallas deal too (in response to FishGuy).

I think there are simply more hobbyists in the Dallas area. I manage to stay VERY busy in Fort Worth and have never had any problems but when I DO visit Dallas, we manage to stay TOTALLY booked. It amazes me!

Just my little 1/2 cents worth...
  • aka
  • 03-22-2011, 02:45 PM
The total is 155.36%. What gives? Is it because it is multiple choice?