OK I have had it with Racism in hobbying

I had one of the worse weeks in hobbying and I am sick of it. You guys know me I try to give good reviews and help out with new spots when I can. But I am sick of the Racism that is out there because of stupid ass pimps and ignorant brothers who make it bad for all of us. I am of mixed decent and I get turned down a lot from providers I want to see because of it. I am use to it but this last weekend took the cake for me. It stated out at Cabaret royal where I went because I was bored. I usually go to the fare but I wanted to see something different. I was eyeing this cute Latina that was just the bomb. She danced for everyone and I waited patiently. I finally asked the waitress to go over and see if she could spend some time with me. Well She was told that she doesn’t sit with BLACK GUYS…I was suspired and kind of hurt but since I know the manager I told him the situation and what was going on. I then left there and went to my favorite spot club Azukita. I found this pretty ass Latina that was just gorgeous. I went to the back for the pvt dance and then asked to go upstairs like I have done before. I was told know by the owner and the girl told me later it was because I was Black even though I have been up there before. I am just tired of Not being able to see who I want because of the color of my skin. I am not Ghetto and I am a professional yet either these women have PiMPS who are scared of Brothers or they are scared of Wanna Be Pimps. I know this has been written so many times before but it just makes me want to give up hobbying for good. There is no reason to deal with crap like this anymore.
You invalidated your own argument.
choice, it works both ways.
You invalidated your own argument. Originally Posted by argus256
thanks

If you read it you would see that there was no argument about anything I am just mad at the situation and how it affects me.....and I gave examples....WOW
You invalidated your own argument. Originally Posted by argus256
No he didn't.

As for James, I can neither sympathize or empathize. But I hope you can find some providers on this site that will prevent you from experiencing this in the future.
thanks
choice, it works both ways. Originally Posted by TexRich
There's a hell of a justification of racism? Would it be OK to say "lynching, it works both ways"?

Justifying racism as "choice" is beyond feeble and borders on going beyond explaining it, or even apologizing for it, to almost advocating for it.

James, I can't imagine how frustrating and disheartening this must be. And I know it does you no good to hear this, but there are folks on the other side of the racial divide who do understand that it is frustrating and disheartening, even if we can't imagine how it feels to be in your shoes. I just don't know what else to say that can make this situation any better. But I am deeply saddened by in, and I see in the small town were I live on a daily basis in other ways.
Hmm, what about the providers who say no men under 30 or what ever age? It seems to me that most people over about 30 are more mature but it could be said it too is a choice, or age discrimination.
I too am sorry you have been turned down, but in a sense it does come down to business and I am sure there are plenty of providers whom are more than happy to see any and all.
That is the way it is my friend. I come across the same problem. Nothing worst than being in a titty bar while you are horny and money is burning a whole in your pocket.

I laugh when I see the same girl that turns me down approach a guy for a dance and he says no. I laugh more when I see her sitting down with a guy for an hour drinking a glass of water because he wouldn't buy her a drink and she goes away without one table dance.

Screw em, pardon the pun.
JB, sorry those unfortunate incidents happened to you. If they are not willing to take your money in these trying economic times because of the color of your skin, fuck 'em, it's just more money in your pocket to pay for the escalating gas prices so you can have extra gas money to visit with plenty who will.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, don't let a few pimped out or racist bad ones keep you from fishing.
Hmmmm, and white people wonder why some black people who don't know them sometimes come across as having a chip on thier shoulder.....that's frustrating on both sides of the equation in overall life. But, that's what happens when one paints everything with a broad brush. I'm sorry, JamesB, that this happened to you, but I'm sure it isn't the first and won't be the last time. But, as others have said, we're lucky here in the DFW area in that there are plenty of fish in the sea - keep fishin.'
I'm thinking you wouldn't have enjoyed the company of someone shallow enough to live their life ruled either by stereotypes or stereotypical pimps. Sorry for the trouble, consider it her loss and go on.

Regards,
What is with the tiny font?
There's a hell of a justification of racism? Would it be OK to say "lynching, it works both ways"?

Justifying racism as "choice" is beyond feeble and borders on going beyond explaining it, or even apologizing for it, to almost advocating for it.

James, I can't imagine how frustrating and disheartening this must be. And I know it does you no good to hear this, but there are folks on the other side of the racial divide who do understand that it is frustrating and disheartening, even if we can't imagine how it feels to be in your shoes. I just don't know what else to say that can make this situation any better. But I am deeply saddened by in, and I see in the small town were I live on a daily basis in other ways. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
you can call it racism or you can call it choice by a lady not to see a man of color, but either way, that is the way it is and it will never change. If the shoe were on the other foot, I could guarantee you that white guys would not cry racism , they would move on. Sure, you would like to see who you would like to see, but it is a free country, it takes two, even though your money spends just as good as the next fellow's. There are SO many hotties here and hobbyists have so much of a selection that there is no way you would see them all once, and definitely if you have a few you want to see on a regular basis, you would not have the time. Just move on and stop worrying about things you cannot change. I know the OP just wanted to vent and I cannot say I understand his frustrations as I am not a "tinted man", as one of friends said, but the stereotype will never go away. I do remember, not so long ago, when I go to the strip clubs, I felt like the strippers were ignoring me because many felt, and some still do, that unless you are old and/or fat, you do not have any money. Well, I am a strip club regular at one club and a semi-regular at a couple more, and I how I "got around that" is that I had a stripper that was and still is very good at "VIP activities" but she was definitely not the prettiest girl there, but certainly not the ugliest. The two other girls I wanted to go in the VIP with before I saw her, actually did give the same "rationale" as I described, but when they heard about how much money I spent and spend there on dances, they come up to me on a constant basis and ask when I am going to "let them show me a good time", I remind them of what they said to me and tell them, "Too bad you mind is shallow like that in your thinking".
If the shoe were on the other foot, I could guarantee you that white guys would not cry racism , they would move on. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Imagine a dancer saying "I don't sit with white guys". The white guy would say "boy is she dumb". And I feel that way in your situation with these ladies. It's not like you were going to take them home, and your money is green. It's just not good business sense, but hey, who are we talking about now. Maybe you will have better luck at the end of the month when their bills and rent are due.

007, maybe you should get yourself a wing-man outside your race. I usually don't like to partake of SC's, but for you I would be willing to hang out with. We can run our own social experiment.