Plain ole jackass but could be worse if he gets you to book be careful ladies

Recieved very unpleasant text frm 214-28*-5*80 Zues first messages asks where i want him to cum he likes it dripping frm my lips thats his opening line. Iask him to pls not text those types of messages to my phone says no problem he just wanted me to know what he likes he wants me to swallow his load told him wasnt interested asks why says talk to Daddy lol do u suck good cck i respond lmao some people... he then breaks out his best saying let me see your pssy i dont respond he then says let me see your pssy ho! whats so hard about that u full of shit are you still cracked out..then asks how I'm lookin if its nice and clean to shoot is cm in.. I politely responded Oh wow you called me a Hoe boo hoo ur sad and a nice F U for making things so hard for everyone because of guys like you.. Seriously this guy has problems and I hope no lady actually encounters him in person.. Good luck be safe and thanks for letting me rant a lil.. *PLEASURE* ladies pm for full number
Sounds like you never got beyond texting so at least you are okay. Not really sure though.

Could I buy a punctuation mark?

Be safe!
What's that song by Sade? Smooth Operator.
Probably a horny teenager.
Why would you even respond to the first txt, let alone the rest of them?
They move on pretty quickly if they don't get a response, and you are playing right into their hand when you reply. Just ignore those type of messages altogether.
Totally agree Chica Chaser but if the shoe were on the other foot and you ignored these on a daily basis and just keep recieving them you would eventually get fed up and give them a piece of your mind.. Again this was a warning for the ladies I know some do not screen and usually end up in a bad situation maybe this will help them avoid one...
What a fuck stick...
Good for you Pleasure!
COULD BE THIS SAME GUY... So, watch out for this email address too

You nasty, disgusting
OLD woman selling your pussy online.

GROSS!

I wouldn't even DATE you.

you SUCK

REMOVED PERSONAL INFO SD

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:33:55 -0500 >_____________________________ ___
>From:
REMOVED PERSONAL INFO SD

>To: snowbunny2xs@yahoo.com
>Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 8:08:26 PM
>Subject: hi
>
>Hi, i saw your ad on eccie.
>
>What makes you think you're all that? You're plump, old, and worn
>out with two kids. What's with all the screening?
>
>Lol... please.
>

REMOVED PERSONAL INFO SD
Once again, not alert worthy. PLEASE review the forum guidlines and proper use of this forum. Moving to coed
Thanks