The Older Woman

Do any of you have an older woman in your past that showed you the ropes? When I was in my early 20s I hooked up with a 40 year old woman from work. No nonsence or strings in that relationship, she knew exactly what she wanted. Lasted for a couple of years before she moved.
I was very fortunate and had two older women in my life before I was twenty years old. One was a mentor and the other an intense love affair. They visit me often in my dreams.
I too was fortunate to have had an older woman as a lover and teacher. She was a divorced single mom who I met when I did some handy work for her. She and I became lovers soon after meeting and had a hot affair for about a year before she moved out of town. I still dream of the time we spent together.
I was 20, she was 42 and married. She was the spitting image of Linda Ronstadt. She could feck you blind. Lasted a few weeks and I was heart broken when it ended. I have based all sexual encounters since on my experiences with her.
I had two older ladies teach me the ropes while I was in my early twenties. First one was 34 and for about 6 months taught me that there was more to sex than me just bustin a nut. Second lady was a divorcee of 40 and changed my world. She absolutely loved sex and introduced me to the greek way of life. My life is so much better for having known these women, they made me a much better lover than I would have been otherwise. I still have a soft place in my heart for ladies in this age bracket.
For 2 years I have been living "The Cougar Fantasy"

He is 10 yrs younger and living his "MILF Fantasy"

I recently snapped out of it THANK GAWD!
But it was very rewarding yet challenging to say the most.
Good Times.....but never again
Twice, I took an older woman down the aisle.
I once had a 22 year old virgin....I did show him some "interesting" things.......does that count??? lol
Nope....didn't have the older woman thing....LOL

However, I have been that older woman. Ya'll don't tell anyone I told ya, but I used to have a boy toy. Happened after a break up and I was somewhat ...ahem...promiscuous...dating different types of men. Anyway, he wouldn't leave me alone, even though I kept telling him no way, he was too young! I had a slow weekend and decided to show him what for! LOL We got together off and on for over a year. He still contacts me now and again. Great Guy!

While he was fun now and again, I prefer older gentlemen that I might have more in common with. Experiences, for me, are not just about the physical acts. With me and boy toy, that's all we both had in common. Not that just getting down to "bizniz" isn't fun at times...LOL
I had an older woman when I was 22. She was 36, visiting Dallas to purchase horses for her and hubby's new ranch. She had three luggage bags with her: One was filled with clothing, the second with shoes, and the third with sex toys. Big beautiful breasts, nasty, nasty mind, and completely changed my sexual life in many, many ways. I spent the weekend with her at her hotel room, the old Howard Johnsons on Meadow and Central. I couldnt stay away. Nothing but fuck, fuck, fuck, with food and drinks as intermission. 1978.

She established the new benchmark from which all others would be compared.
I had an older woman when I was 22. She was 36, visiting Dallas to purchase horses for her and hubby's new ranch. She had three luggage bags with her: One was filled with clothing, the second with shoes, and the third with sex toys. Big beautiful breasts, nasty, nasty mind, and completely changed my sexual life in many, many ways. I spent the weekend with her at her hotel room, the old Howard Johnsons on Meadow and Central. I couldnt stay away. Nothing but fuck, fuck, fuck, with food and drinks as intermission. 1978.

She established the new benchmark from which all others would be compared. Originally Posted by crashkopf
great story! I'm not surprised in the least, you naughty boy! mwah!
Wow, where do I begin. God created woman in his/her happiest mood and Older Woman are the silver lining added in.

My first encounter with an older woman was when I was 27 and she was 49. Even though she was 49, she didnt look a day more than 35. She was divorced that time and was in Dallas to take care of her parents. We became friends and then the natural progression of becoming intimate lovers. We had a live in relationship and till date have never felt the experience of being with a woman more memorable+pleasurable, than with her.

We initially hung out, bars, clubs and drinks and light making out sessions, but never went all the way. Once we were in a public pool in her apartment, late in the night and jus kidding around. One thing led to the another and we started kissing. At one point, our eyes locked and we knew at the moment what both of us wanted at that very instant. I pulled out uknowwho and she at the exact same second moved her swimsuit at the bottom, making way for uknowwho. We never stopped for the next 2 and a half years. Not a day without having sex.

She has moved out of town because of work and I miss her to this day. Its been about 3-4 years now.
Nope and still kinda feel like I am missing out, ahh but I am almost to that age where we would be the same age.
hell yeah........a 40 yr old i hooked up with at a friend's xmas party.....as a 25 yr old.
hotter than hell!!
made me regret not hitting on a hot 35 yr old teacher i had in high school!!!!
every 22 yr old needs to find a 40 yr old to show them what sex can be all about!!!!!
  • motor
  • 03-21-2011, 04:22 PM
first women i was ever with......busted my little cherry, she was 29, divorced and i was 17..........what? so i got started late.