ATF or just getting some good loving?

I've never been the type of guy to use the phase All Time Favorite (ATF). I'm not what I consider a high volume hobbyist and to me those who use the term ATF are doing quite a bit more playing than I am. However, I recently have returned on multiple occasions to visit the same provider and I have to tell ya, it just keeps getting better and better!

I'm not sure what it is but every time I'm with her I come away with a smile on my face and some extra pep in my step. It's not really the menu, we are pretty much doing the same thing we started out doing. It's not like she's throwing curve balls at me with positions I haven't tried. We just click in the sack and I swear she can almost read my dirty little mind. LOL

So, my question is this. Do you have an ATF or "regular" you go back to often for a repeat session? If so, does it seem like the sex just keeps getting better and better?
For the past 2 years I have been seeing my ATF every week. Our first meeting had to be rescheduled twice due to her family obigations. But when we met the first time everything just clicked.

Over the past 2 years our BCD has become more intense each time we meet. So yes, the sex keeps on getting better and better with each visit. One of the best things about our BCD is that afterwards we can laugh and talk with each other with ease since we have learned a lot about each other, likes and dislikes, both about the hobby and personal lives as well.

The most amazing thing about our "relationship" is that she is almost half my age, I have a son her age, and I never feel like I'm her daddy, just her lover and that is the way she treats me.
Like TexAss, I don't throw around the term ATF. However, there is one provider that I see about two times for every one time I see anyone (everyone) else. She takes such good care of me--makes me feel like a million dollars. Yes, every session is better than the previous one.
Yes Texass even i have some regulars. I know I know surprise uh. lol
Good thread TA. Yes and Yes.
For the last year I have had an ATF. The first visit was awesome and it has gotten better from there. I am an old man but feel like a kid with her. Like you discovered, TexAss, it keeps getting better and better. She and I are very comfortable with each other and can vary the level and intensity of our activity to accommodate any mood. We both know what the other likes. We keep in touch so we know what is going on for scheduling purposes, for special requests and just to say “hi”. I call her my “hobby lover” .
Like oglfp12, I see my ATF much more than anyone else. I read the ads, the reviews, take recommendations from my hobby buddies, make a list, and go back to my ATF. She makes it easy. It is hard for me to imagine I would have a better time with anyone else.
If you combine good chemistry with the comfort associated with familiarity, it's only natural that these types of relationships flourish. I have one and she knows it. It really makes it difficult to keep your emotions in perspective.
I have found the more you see one Lady the better it gets every time
  • T-Can
  • 03-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Glad you found an ATF, TexAss, but like I say, ATF's are for pussies! I hope he treats you right....
I only use the term ATF for two ladies and two ladies only! One Tex met this past week and I'm sure he knows why she was one, the other I'm sure most know who she is. Like everyone else has said I reserve that term for the one lady that I always see no matter what, if it comes down to a choice between her and someone new, it's her. And it's as much about the OCD as it is the BCD, when you click in both areas it can only make things better, just have to respect the limits of the relationship and not abuse them.
ATF is not a term to be used loosely. There are some great ladies out there that you enjoy again and again, but only a select few that you wake up thinking about. To me that is an ATF, and if you are lucky you find one, it just improves every time you meet.
I had 6 years elapse between Favorite pals, and never looked for a new one. Glad I was not looking, cause I stumbled over her instead.

Eccl3 - you are absolutely right - the perspective gets a little wobbly when you have to decide between first telling wife, or ATF when something happens in life...

Steverino - you are a lucky guy, and she is just a rocking gal. Good for you, brother!

Steverino - you are a lucky guy, and she is just a rocking gal. Good for you, brother! Originally Posted by Papacorn
I am lucky indeed Papa. And thank you.
i dont think i've ever used the phrase all time favorite.
there are some women on my go visit her again list who have been on that list for coming up on 3 yrs and one for 7 yrs. i know if i go visit someone on my list that the probability is very high for me to have a way above average deliteful encounter [for me, it's not just physical and sexual intimacy that occurs].

there are some women on my gvha list who i can ask certain things of OCD or BCD that i wouldnt even consider asking others on my gvha list. i still wouldnt call them an ATF, either. maybe extra special friend is a better term for me.

but in any case, if you visit a woman, have a deliteful time, enjoy her personality and her whatever, then find that the next time you visit her, she reconfirms your initial assessment/opinion of her and the activities you engage in are even more deliteful and pleasurable, then she just might get a spot on your gvha list.

whatever you call her, just dont call her late for playtime. :^)
or she may not want to be your ATF any more.
Yes Texass even i have some regulars. I know I know surprise uh. lol Originally Posted by dwrich
Just had to say I love your advatar.
Well thank you tara
Just wait until you meet me babe.
XOXOXO