Trump Was Born In Russia not America! He is a Ruski!

Turns out Trump is not an American at all but was born in Russia ! There are many investigators over in Russia now and you would not believe what they are finding! Trump need to produce us birth certificate! Now the Putin collusion makes more sense, trump is not a American!
Now I know you're insane.

A two second Google search.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/page?id=13248168

Desperation. It's not pretty.

Desperation. It's not pretty. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Neither is overt delusion.
Guys, the stray cat's shitting in the flowerbeds again.
His own. Human Resources is closed this week at the college.

But admissions and evaluations are open at the local "funny farm"!
Now I know you're insane.

A two second Google search.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/page?id=13248168

Desperation. It's not pretty. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That’s a bogus certificate, if your Russia planting a Manchurian candidate.in the USA do you think your not going to have a fake certificate? Investigators in Russia can’t believe what they are finding out about Trumps real birth place and family. Has many wondering if he might be related to Putin!
That’s a bogus certificate, if your Russia planting a Manchurian candidate.in the USA do you think your not going to have a fake certificate? Investigators in Russia can’t believe what they are finding out about Trumps real birth place and family. Has many wondering if he might be related to Putin! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Only really retarded and "#Grubered" hildebeest minions are still spouting nonsense about a Russian connection with anyone other than Team hildebeest, Standing Stupid.
That’s a bogus certificate, if your Russia planting a Manchurian candidate.in the USA do you think your not going to have a fake certificate? Investigators in Russia can’t believe what they are finding out about Trumps real birth place and family. Has many wondering if he might be related to Putin! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
But, it's your precious ABC News. Put your tin foil hat back on, idiot!
I thought his name was Twitler.

It is. It is!

Fake birth certificate. Fake president. Fake you!
Do you really want to go there, when we know who the KING of faked birth certificates was? ..... If you believe this Trump birth certificate crap, we all know Ohdummy NEVER presented a legitimate birth certificate either ..... because we all know which African country he hails from .....
I'll say it this one time and I am done; no one should ever respond to anything this asshole has to say about anything. He is a pure troll.
I'll say it this one time and I am done; no one should ever respond to anything this asshole has to say about anything. He is a pure troll. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
+1
funniest thread I've seen in a while. lol!
So Trump was "colluding" after all, he was just interacting and connecting with his relatives who were congratulating him on his successful bid for POTUS? Oh, good! Now we can "move on" and Make America Great Again!