Howard Dean Calls Out Trumps Criminal Enterprise!

Howard Dean nailed it with his pull no punches assault on what is actually going on in the White House! Trump isn’t running the government he is robbing it! The theft and pay for play policies of the Trump administration are criminal! The swamp has never been bigger or deeper!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-of-the-white
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2017, 05:00 AM
Happy New Year Ass munch.

barry.jpg
Hey StandinStupid, why don't you take a flying leap into that swamp, swim straight to the bottom and take twenty five deep breaths? ..... only bad part is you might clog the drain .....
Hey StandinStupid, why don't you take a flying leap into that swamp, swim straight to the bottom and take twenty five deep breaths? ..... only bad part is you might clog the drain ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
As I told another deplorable, my rabbits have more intelligence than most of you, trump is robbing us blind and none of you idiots seem to care!
As a matter of fact I do have on my "Deplorable Lives Matter" shirt today ..... worth every penny I paid for it when I wear it and see the disgusted looks from the worthless losers .....
So, I found this video of Howard Dean and standinshit...

Drain the swamp and go fuck yourself standinshit.
Howard Dean nailed it with his pull no punches assault on what is actually going on in the White House! Trump isn’t running the government he is robbing it! The theft and pay for play policies of the Trump administration are criminal! The swamp has never been bigger or deeper!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-of-the-white Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Howard Dean is another prolific liberal loser. Trump is POTUS.
Howard Dean is another prolific liberal loser. Trump is POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
yesh! a screaming loser!!! Aaarrrgh!!!!!

You mean Howard Dean is still alive?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-of-the-white Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Lmao! The court did not see it that way. So, folks donating ten's of millions to the Clinton foundation for access was fine with you, but a foreigner on vacation getting a room at a Trump owned hotel or playing a round of golf is a big deal?

"The emoluments clause prohibits federal officials from taking payments from foreign governments. Earlier this month, a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit from a liberal watchdog organization arguing Trump had violated the clause."
You mean Howard Dean is still alive? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Howard Dean is alive, younger than Trump and ready to make another run at the presidency!
StandinShit, do you actually realize how just plain ignorant and stupid you actually are?

I did not think so.
StandinShit, do you actually realize how just plain ignorant and stupid you actually are?

I did not think so. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Of course he doesn’t. None of these chalooches do.

I did not think so. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No I am not stupid I just talk above your intelligence level and about things Fox News would not inform you about, your a uneducated, uninformed , deplorable, I don’t expect you to understand the reality of politics.